Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Changeling Destiny

Donald Gamer

(edited)

"Isaac will you come here for a sec i want to talk to you about some things I've been worrying about lately" Isaac Walked over "Yes Grandfather"

"Oh Isaac..... I Fear the worst lately.....see in my prime i was archaeologist..... i used to be mainly looking for ancient dinosaur bones...... but one day i was task with helping this group of archaeologists uncover some ancient Egyptian pony artefacts..... we ended up uncovering a book which has now crumble to pieces when someone left its container at the Canterlot  museum

.......but that isn't what worries me see..... those pages read of a destiny that the ones known as Changelings just after receiving trust from four foolish yet pure princesses would stumble across a gem that can enchant a special potion which can grant hypnotic transformation magic which would allow the Changelings to change ones mind body and even spirit into one of them.....

once realizing this they will ask the princesses prove that they will not harm them and hope for piece by supplying a bit of hair each......this would then be used to test this spell if the hair comes out with holes after one of the Changelings uses the spell they would know it would work.....

.it also says if they do succeed they can steal the elements of harmony from the tree of harmony and with the new Changeling Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie pie , Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy use them on the gem which with the words "feed us feed us feed us your love feed us feed us endless love supply us food for generations..... help us survive..... feed us feed us......." the gem would produce love to their tribe for generations...... but the books also spoke of 6 heroes who would stop the Changelings......by using the 6 gems of Babylon.... sadly these gems can't be used without a connection point a foal your age with pure mind heart and spirit..... Isaac I fear this is becoming true.... why?.......

well if you read the newspaper lately..... the princesses have recently been trying to work peacefully with the Changelings and already have supplied them with hair......lucky I kept one of the pages of that book and been able to remove the magic protection sticker with a spell I learned recently....... it says that the heroes will bump into each other in the middle of town at the Baltimare Park just behind the parks gates where they will be told about what they need to do first by a Egyptian God......... Some Guards will be keeping a look out for any Thieves.... and will notice this event just at that point by a stroke of luck they were talking to Celestia via A magic hologram at the time of the event and the princesses will ask the guards to send them to her immediately...... the rest is unknown as the most of the pages were missing when we found the book...............I fear about this and want to know if this is true.... so after school go wait just behind the park gate.........and don't tell anyone at my old age they will think I'm insane" Isaac thought for a minute "alright..."

Rules:

1: no swearing but alternatives may be used like like Holy Skittles

2:no Sexual content (strictly pg13)

Things you should know:

1: there maybe only six heroes and a connection point (the hero roles are still open by the way) but you could be apart of the army or a changeling/pony who is helping the changelings/being controlled by the changelings

(anything really but those are spots I recommend)

2:you can died but you probably won't

OCS in the roleplay:

Isaac SwiftHeart: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/isaac-swiftheart-r8638

If you don't have a database character use this template

Name:

Species:

Personality

Quick Backstory / Extended Backstory:

Reason for being in the roleplay:

role:

(Anything i should change let me know)

Edited by Snake Master Gamer
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...