Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you where to spend a day in Equestria, what would you do?

Ragingdubstep

I would immediately seek out Twilight and either talk to her, give her a hug, or both.

twilight is best pone

in my opinion

• Brohoof 2

I'd head right over to Twilight's castle and we can get to work on figurin' out how to keep me in Equestria permanently. And if for some reason she's not home, out saving the world or some shit, I will be like totally pissed. So in other words, I'd take full advantage of her facilities for myself, Twi or no Twi. No royal guard gonna stop me. Wait... does she even have royal guard in her castle? I can't remember... Well anyways, With or without Twi I'm gonna figure out a way to stay in Equestria. But seriously Twilight better be there or the day will just be RUINED! Unless I can y'know, figure out how to stay there... in which case the day won't be AS ruined. But its still a day I could have spent working side by side with Princess Twi.

Bluh.

• Brohoof 2

Probably go sight seeing.  Pinkie was able to get to Yakyakistan which is apparently VEEEEERY far north in under a day so it shouldn't be hard for me to go all around equestria and visit everywhere i want to.

• Brohoof 1

I'd head right over to Twilight's castle and we can get to work on figurin' out how to keep me in Equestria permanently. And if for some reason she's not home, out saving the world or some shit, I will be like totally pissed.

I had the same thought.  But you know, if Twilight's not home, you might think about heading to Dr. Hooves's.  He might be able to help with this.

I would figure out how to stay for as long as i wanted, and how to bring my friends with me. Then we would probably go do cool pony adventures.

God that would be an awesome date to bring my girlfriend on!

I would not spend a day in Equestria :okiedokielokie: I would stay there.............FOREVER!!! :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Quite right, I'd spend the day working on getting a visa :P

That or I'd probably go and seek out Twilight, she would probably suggest something awesome to do that I wouldn't have thought of.

(edited)

Just a day? I would spend a quiet day in Ponyville sightseeing and talking. Then, mere seconds before I would magically be whisked back to Earth, I would hug one of the Mane Six and make her come back with me.

Celestia would have to come and get her, and I would parlay the chance into becoming a citizen as a unicorn.

Hmmm. thinking about my nefarious plan, I would not grab Pinkie. She likely knows how to get home on her own.

It would have to be Rarity or Fluttershy...all the others would hurt me.

Now I think about it, Celestia would probably hurt me too.

OK forget all of that. I would go to Canterlot and beg for citizenship.

Edited by Silverhoof

(edited)

Hmm.. that depends.. if i become my OC pony I'd probably have to spend 2 or more hours adjusting to walking on 4 legs xD

Then head to the nearest source of information to learn as much as i can about unicorn magic and if possible, either find a way to retain my pony form upon my return (preferably after learning some illusion magic to disguise myself as a human to prevent an uproar..) or to find out how i got there so i could return there whenever possible.. without the risk of causing any dimensional distortions or fractures, as that would greatly risk the lives and existence of all contained within both.. and i would never willingly allow that to happen..

There might not be enough time to learn all that before the day ends.. might have to sneak into the Starswirl archives..

Or find the doctor :P

Edited by AURAequine

A day as in 24 hours exactly or just in a normal day out, and would I be a pony or not? Either way, I'd love to walk around and enjoy the scenery. Equestria does seem like it has a lot of places to look at and relax.

I would seek out Twilight, as she would probably be the first one to overcome her fear of my strange form to talk to meI would humbly submit to her authority and try to discover with her how I came to be here. I would attempt to learn pony culture and experience magic, and I would attempt to make a friend.

Castle visit! Day and night!

Because c'mon, the mane six are probably busy with their stuff, but either seeing the princesses or even being able to tell them how an awesome job they're doing from someone whom they're not responsible for and/over seems like something worth doing.

Also, odds are there would be cake.