Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Females are more balanced

碇 シンジン

This topic is...ew.

Ultimately, I think we need to see people as people before their sex. Yes, our hormonal differences tend to lead to some differences in general, but we do not all fit so neatly into those boxes.

With that said, I do think our society has a very warped view on the sexes. One such problem here is that men are often taken much more seriously, and thus men's emotional outbursts are also taken seriously. Men are allowed to be "out of control" when expressing themselves, but the instant a woman even remotely shows a little bit of frustration or argumentative attitude, we're considered "hysterical".

This nonsense needs to stop, right now. See people as people before sex stereotypes.

Knowing as many people as I do I can assure they are equally just as crazy perhaps the difference is the fact that in a sense it is less socially acceptable for a man to show his feelings. Most would be weirded out by seeing a crying man you can deny this as you want good for you but reality is most people will avoid that person. If a woman was crying we all know what the outcome of that would be as in people might even come up to them. Yet no they are both just as crazy to be fair.