Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do your siblings think of your brony-hood?

MatrixChicken

Oh, my twin HATES the fact I'm a brony. Do I care? Heck no. Why? Because every time he mocks me I can use his ultimate weakness to make him be quiet. What is this secret you ask? I caught him humming "My Little Pony" while he was closing at work and everyone else had gone home. That's right. I know he is slowly converting to the way of the Brony. Honestly, I'd give him 3 months tops before he starts watching it with his daughter on my monthly visit. I love irony.

My older brother is going to take a little more work though... but soon he too will be one of us! *evil laugh* :ph34r:

Edited by Starbolt

My brother knows I like MLP, he finds it a little od, but it does not seem to bother him really, my Mother has seen me watching/drawing Ponies, I don't think she likes it very much... And my dad does not know, and I don't want him too...

Mine kinda just think it's weird, and are annoyed when I talk ponies. (I only have sisters :P)

Pretty much the same with my bro, he's too cool for ponies as he watches his Hetalia. :P

I think I'm fortunate enough that all three of my sisters are bronies (or pegasisters). I even convinced my youngest sister to join the forums!

Don't know about my young bro, though. This fandom may not be his cup of tea.

Haha, i've pretty much ponyfied my whole family by now. my 11 year old sister started out by annoying me with it(that i watched the show) but i suppose that's younger siblings for you. she got more and more interrested actually and now she's spamming around youtube for episodes, she even got herself a Rainbow Dash Toy and started drawing some of them, and runs around the house asking me about MLP stuff. it would be cool to show her the forums but she's not THAT good at english yet as we're from Denmark(but she's getting there) hah even my mom sits down with the lap top and watches it sometimes. my step dad doesnt really care. and my uncle is way to stubborn to have ANYTHING to do with it >.<

• 3 weeks later...

My sister is ten and she likes the show, and after I suggested it to her ever since it came to netflix, I sometimes watch it with her *and recently my mom who is now interested too |'D* when I'm not being a hermit in my room~

My younger brother is ok with the show. He likes certain characters and the show itself, but is not a brony or a fan by any means. He'll only watch it if I do and even then, he'll only enjoy certain moments rather than most of the episode like me. He teases me for being a brony and I just send him emails and FB messages of "Haters gonna Hate" and all that jazz. :lol:

Not one of my brothers or sisters minds at all.

I'm the second oldest of the lot, and i've always been known to be the one to like things that most people wouldn't consider "normal" for me.

But that's always been one of my main characteristics growing up.

My brother is 10 years older than me. Ever since he found out about my brony-ism, he hasn't stopped making jokes about it. ;_; I don't think he really cares though, it's just another thing to poke fun at me about. x)

My brother and his girlfriend are Brony and Pegasister respectively and so they have no problems with me being one, and encouraged it.

I think it may have been my brother who actually got me into the show for reals. :lol:

Haha they think I'm a nut. They will acknowledge my sketches that I'm proud of, they gave me pony stuff for my birthday, my sister will watch with me, but won't admit to liking it. My brother just says "oh jeez.", facepalms or slowly shakes his head.

I'm the oldest of three ^^

• 4 months later...

My younger brother doesn't know and he shouldn't. He is just one of those people that would go ON and ON about it, and the whole world would have to know that i like MLP.

Even if i did tell him, the questions would be endless...

"What is a unicorn?"

"What is a pegasus?"

"What is a cutie mark?"

"Why do they have them?"

and etc.....

My second oldest sister thinks its really stupid and every time I bring it up she goes. "UGGGG Why are you a brony." (She watches the show but she doesnt like the fandom... I know, its weird)

My youngest sister has given me the nick name Pony boy, she thinks its silly but she doesnt really care.

My oldest sister doesn't really know about because she is living in another country so she doesnt really know allot about it.

And yes I am the youngest in the family, I have three older sisters and I am a boy... Its tough.

That is a very interesting question, because when I told my brother, he had a very interesting reaction.

(My brother is 3 yrs older than me, obsessed with freestyle skiing, and comes off as a dude who thinks he's cool. However he generally takes a non-judgemental attitude whenever he discusses things with me.)

Anyway he immediately put on his "I'm not judging you" face and asked to see an episode. I showed him the beginning of Return of Harmony, but he wasn't interested. While I know that, deep down, he seriously disapproves, he tries to act tolerant of it.

I'm an only child. My extended family doesn't know about my bronyhood yet, at least not to my knowledge. If I can find a reasonable opportunity I'll try to segue into the topic of MLP and bronies the next time I get together with my aunt, uncle, and some of my cousins and their significant others, I'll bring it up. I predict most won't care except for one cousin of mine, who will take a cynical stance rather than a hostile one.

I honestly don't know if my brother realises that I watch the show. I mean, he knows I have a Vinyl Scratch desktop and a Rainbow Dash button. However, I don't think he actually realises that I am a brony. Oh well.