Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweet Tooth Poll!

Mobley

Sweet Tooth Pony Poll!  

88 users have voted

1. 1. Of these choices, what in your opinion is the best sort of confectionary?

• Chocolates
    • Sweets (non-chocolate)
    • Ice Cream/Milkshakes
    • Cake/Sweet Pastries/Desserts
    • Other (madness!)

I'm going to say sweets/non-chocolate candy because there's such a variety to choose from! You've got gummy candy, hard rock candy, sour candy, candy with fruit juice in the center, sour gummy candy...

As much as I like Chocolate, having an Ice Cream desert after a good dinner just makes the whole thing that much better. A perfect way to end. :wub:

The tip of the scale here would be Smarties for me, that is one of my favorite candies ever and it falls under non-chocolate sweets, but since we have to make the monumental decision of just one, I gotta go with the chocolate, dark chocolate to be specific. It tastes amazing, it's an awesome snack, and it has wonderful anti-oxidants that make dark chocolate very healthy for you in moderation. :3 Can't beat that really.

Out of the bunch, cakes/pastries although mainly pastries. I have to be in the right mood to eat cake. I don't know if you were strictly thinking sweet snacks but honestly a proper dessert tops the lot in terms of satisfaction. Apple Crumble, banana custard, spotted dick with custard, cheesecake, sorbet... All those things beyond top simple chocolate bars and biscuits.

Ice cream.

Chocolate chip cookie dough, or mint chip.

Everything else is just so sweet. D:

When it comes to cake, I'm a yellow-cake-with-chocolate-frosting kind of guy. :I

And I only like donuts from two places. ;U

Ice cream is number one, tons of fun, stay out of the sun. Also, I live in the desert, so, cold treats are awesome.

I'm really not much of a fan of Ice Cream or chocolate, or any sort of desert pastries really. I used to love Jolly Ranchers & the like, but they hurt my teeth. My favorite candies are Nerds and Sour Punch Straws. I could eat those all day though again they're rough on my sensative teeth.

I think I am a rival for Pinkie Pie with my sweet tooth, I am surprised I haven't snorted sugar through a straw like it is cocaine yet. Joking aside though as much as I like sweets no sweet gets my mouth watering quite like chocolate, especially if it is combined with peanut butter, caramel or toffee.

I used to think that my favourite was chocolate, but that was just because all of my favourite chocolate bars had caramel.

There's nothing I love more than caramel, caramel sauce, caramel squares, caramel hard candies, that kind-of squishy-caramel-goo-they-put-in-hardened-caramel-shells-that-I-don't-know-what-it-is-but-hey-I'm-not-going-to-question-it-or-anything-because-it-tastes-really-good, ect...

Caramel is also really good with anything else, chocolate, peanut butter, apples, other fruits, rocks, the motherboard of a windows 2000 computer, the flesh of my victims, ect...

Also, most kinds of butterscotch makes a good replacement if caramel has flown on back to caramelanarnia.