Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fandom q+a Horse Wife Q&A

Simon

I've actually never seen your series until now, but I do have a question: What's something you could say to aspiring artists out there? Did your fame motivate you or did you motivate yourself?

Hello there Horse Wife! I don't know if you have dabbled in the realm of fanfiction, but would you be interested in collaborating on a Horse Wife story? I would love to show support for you the way some others have done fan art, but as I am not an artist, I'm limited to what I can do: write! I've been on the front page of Fimfiction over fifty times now, so I daresay I am alright at the craft, and it'd be great if I could make something for you to show my appreciation for all you've done!

Fimfiction.net Profile: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Thunderscourge

Fanfiction.net Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3167443/Thunderscourge

• Brohoof 1

TJ. I have a VERY important question for you. 

Do you like sharks?

I am afraid of sharks but yes I do like them. Particularly Hammerheads. You ever watch Street Sharks as a kid?

Cool do you have any favorite tumblr blogs? (Other then yourself of course)

Truthfully there are a lot of blogs I love and follow but I only browse them via the tumblr feed so I have no idea what they're called or who the artists are. I'm really terrible like that. I follow a LOT of blogs.

jargwellprescott is my favorite pony artist.

Who's your favorite character to draw?

What other art styles do you like?

I really like drawing Twilight Sparkle. I like artstyles that break away from show-accurate.

• Brohoof 5

I am afraid of sharks but yes I do like them. Particularly Hammerheads. You ever watch Street Sharks as a kid?

I did! That show... it's been too long since I've watched it to remember it properly, but I remember enjoying it as a kid. Not sure if it was actually good or not though. XD 

• Brohoof 2

If Bronycon taught me anything, it's to from a line for Q&As. 

*taps mic* Afternoon Mr.Pones. A common question for most bronies, but what were your thoughts on MLP before watching and when, how and what lead you into becoming a member of this fandom? 

P.S. It's apparently 47% likely that my girlfriend is a horse. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I've actually never seen your series until now, but I do have a question: What's something you could say to aspiring artists out there? Did your fame motivate you or did you motivate yourself?

Don't give up just because you suck. I suck, your hero sucks,we all suck, It's just a matter how how much we suck

It's awesome to meet you, @TJPones.

Were you inspired by anybody you know in real life for the character of Brownie Bun? For example the peanut butter obsession?

Brownie is a mix of a lot of people and no one, the peanut butter thing comes from a real life horsefarm I visited as a kid where they fed the horses a meal made of peanuts that was compressed, dry, chipped and shredded...like wood almost. Always been fascinated with that and held an erroneus belief that horses loved peanuts.

Hello there Horse Wife! I don't know if you have dabbled in the realm of fanfiction, but would you be interested in collaborating on a Horse Wife story? I would love to show support for you the way some others have done fan art, but as I am not an artist, I'm limited to what I can do: write! I've been on the front page of Fimfiction over fifty times now, so I daresay I am alright at the craft, and it'd be great if I could make something for you to show my appreciation for all you've done!

Fimfiction.net Profile: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Thunderscourge

Fanfiction.net Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3167443/Thunderscourge

I don't dabble at all in fanfiction i'm afraid to say, unless you count my comic as fanfiction!

I can't say i'd like to collaborate on anything right now but by all means feel free to use my characters and link me to your stories in the future.

Edited by TJPones
  • Brohoof 4

Truthfully there are a lot of blogs I love and follow but I only browse them via the tumblr feed so I have no idea what they're called or who the artists are. I'm really terrible like that. I follow a LOT of blogs.

jargwellprescott is my favorite pony artist.

I really like drawing Twilight Sparkle. I like artstyles that break away from show-accurate.

Are there any web comics you take inspiration from?
  • Brohoof 2

I don't dabble at all in fanfiction i'm afraid to say, unless you count my comic as fanfiction!

I can't say i'd like to collaborate on anything right now but by all means feel free to use my characters and link me to your stories in the future.

we all suck, It's just a matter how how much we suck

I will do my very best to make it to the best of my abilities in the next week or so. Is there anything in particular you would one to know before using your characters that I should take into account before writing? I would not want to trespass over something you have mentally imaged or thought out about them, or disturb an idea you have for a future comic.

• Brohoof 1

TJPONES IS DOING A Q&A OH MY GOD :pinkie: :love: :squee: :o

*ahem* I'd just like to say that I've been reading Horse Wife for a while now, so I'm a really big fan of your work.

Anyway, my question is this: How old are Horse Wife and her husband? If I'm not mistaken, it's never been mentioned in the tumblr blog.

• Brohoof 2

If Bronycon taught me anything, it's to from a line for Q&As. 

*taps mic* Afternoon Mr.Pones. A common question for most bronies, but what were your thoughts on MLP before watching and when, how and what lead you into becoming a member of this fandom? 

P.S. It's apparently 47% likely that my girlfriend is a horse. 

This might catch me some flak but truthfully my first thoughts on the show were negative! I didn't hate it or anything I just really thought it looked boring. Then the song Winter Wrap Up hit the scene and it got stuck in my head and i've been trapped in this fandom ever since.

Do you listen to brony music? If so who are your favorite musicians and or songs?

Sometimes! I really love Trixies Good Side by PinkiePieSwear.

Wooden Toaster

a little LivingTombstone

"The Pink Side of the Moon" by 4everfreebrony

• Brohoof 7

What got you to use monochrome in most of your web comics?

It's quite an interesting choice.

EDIT: Corrected the typo. Not like that matters now. :P

Edited by RainCode
  • Brohoof 1

Why did I think you had to do something with that dating site the forum advertised a week ago?

I haven't been using these forums that long! Sorry.

I imagine there are certain questions you get on your Tumblr a lot, like 'what's the deal with no cutie marks'. Which of them do you plan to answer, and when?

Any Questions I don't answer aren't because I don't want to answer them it's just I prefer to show and not tell (This session not withstanding I guess) so it all comes down to when I get a chance to explain properly with the right setting and comic. For instance Brownie Buns cutie mark is a Rose, it appears when she visits Equestria for a wedding. Why is it a rose? Why doesn't it show up normally? I'll just have to wait until I think of a good comic or joke to explain my silly headcanons.

TJPONES IS DOING A Q&A OH MY GOD :pinkie: :love: :squee: :o

*ahem* I'd just like to say that I've been reading Horse Wife for a while now, so I'm a really big fan of your work.

Anyway, my question is this: How old are Horse Wife and her husband? If I'm not mistaken, it's never been mentioned in the tumblr blog.

Brownie Bun is in her late 20's, Richard is a few years younger and prematurely bald.

• Brohoof 4

*Excited changeling horse noises* Sweet! It's happening! Love the comic, dude.

I'm curious, though. What aspect about the show do you like the most: The more slice of life episodes or those where the girls go out and see new places?

• Brohoof 2

I don't really have questions aside from the one I submitted on the tumblr itself, but I do have things to say.

The chemistry between the two is very natural and their dialogue conveys an easy peace between them. Just from a writer to a writer, good job. I also adore how you have played them as a happily married couple, they remind me a little of my own parents and that's a compliment.

• Brohoof 2

What got you to use monochrome in most of your web comics?

It's quite an interesting chioce.

I'm a big fan of newspaper comics like Bloom County, Far Side, Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, the list goes on. I wanted to make my comic like that. Little regular strips and occasional big ones. So monochrome just seemed natural.

It's also easier >_>

Great song.

Do you have any favorite video games? (Please say team fortress.)

I love Team Fortress 2 but sadly my internet is too poor to play it generally. I do not game much but my favorite games are Theif and Theif 2. Recently i've been big into Space Engineers and I have a big interest int hings that let oyu build.

Just last night I built an "electrolytic converter" to turn water into hydrogen and oxygen except I messed up and used salt as an electrolyte so I produced hydrogren and sodium hydroxide and deadly chlorine has instead. Oops!

(Protip dont do that)

Hi TJ do you eat spaghetti and if you do how much spaghetti do you eat in a week? Thank you

I make pasta for dinner probably once every 2 weeks.

• Brohoof 6