Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fandom q+a Horse Wife Q&A

Simon

do you have any dating advice?  i want to get a pony girlfriend

Ponies in real life would make bad girlfriends. Consider dating humans or possibly robots.

Favorite Pony?

Favorite Episode?

Favorite Season?

How's life going?

Ever play an instrument?

Best school subject?

See above for fave episode

Season 4 I guess?

Could certainly be worse! I've got a lot of good stuff goin for me right now!

I play the Piano a little

Science!

• Brohoof 2

1) Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

2) If there was another cartoon you'd like to base a comic on, what would it be?

3) If given the chance to take a job in animation or comics, would you take it?

• Brohoof 1

What is the best way to ensnare woo a horse wife?

You can't capture her. Better men have tried. She's tricky like that.

Here's one for ya: If Brownie Bun were to make a cameo in MLP, what would you want her to be doing and with who? 

Truthfully I don't think fan stuff should be mixed into the show too much. I mean if they put her in there it'd be amazing but as a rule of thumb i'd have to say it wouldn't be a good idea.

1) Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

2) If there was another cartoon you'd like to base a comic on, what would it be?

3) If given the chance to take a job in animation or comics, would you take it?

The Head of a billion dollar Horse-Based Empire

Probably Gravity falls, I like supernatural stuff! I used to have this big book filled with thousands of little reports of paranormal stuff from the jersey devil to mothman.

I'd be a little embaressed to work professionally given my arts relative lack of quality but I would definitely take it!

• Brohoof 4

I hate the science oven too. But I've never been trapped in the washing machine. Do you write the concepts first, or do they pop up and change as you draw the panels?

• Brohoof 2

Here's one I don't think we've had so far (and of course I'm going to ask it because I'm me): we've seen some adorably confused, wayward changelings in your Tumblr to date, but no bat ponies.  What are your thoughts on bat ponies/thestrals?  :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

I hate the science oven too. But I've never been trapped in the washing machine. Do you write the concepts first, or do they pop up and change as you draw the panels?

THey mostly just pop up as I draw

1. Can Horse Wife cook?

2. Does it tickle for her when you draw her?

3. How does Horse Wife deal with her anger or frustration?

Brownie is very knowledgeable on cooking, everyone in her family except her father works with food! She just doesn't seem to put it into practice perfectly all the time.

My magic pencil doesn't bring characters to life until they're finished being drawn so no

She usually vents her frustration aloud and tries to make light of it. Some things just make you angry, and that's the healthy response you should have, but it helps to be able to laugh at them too.

Here's one I don't think we've had so far (and of course I'm going to ask it because I'm me): we've seen some adorably confused, wayward changelings in your Tumblr to date, but no bat ponies.  What are your thoughts on bat ponies/thestrals?  :ooh:

If Brownies ears are any indication she may very well be 1/20th Bat on her mothers side. Bat ponies are very cute.

Real question this time: Who's your favorite comic book character, and why?

Also, is there a fictional character you look up to, or aspire to be like?

My favorite comic book character is Dream from "The Endless" by Neil Gaiman, just a really fascinating and flawed character. A runner up could be any of his siblings, especially Death.

I always admired Judge Anderson from Judge Dredd

• Brohoof 5

So i come back to see all the good questions have already been asked! erm...why is husband bald?!?

Now, actually being serious, how did you get into MLP in the first place?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Your favorite color?

What do you think of equestria girls?

Green! Deep emerald green.

Should we feel bad for supporting Horsewife's peanut butter habit?

Maybe, in reality my peanutbutter fund is essentially property of my landlord!

So i come back to see all the good questions have already been asked! erm...why is husband bald?!?

Now, actually being serious, how did you get into MLP in the first place?

Just couldn't escape it back in 2011, it was everywhere so I had to give it a shot!

1. Do you and Horse Wife have a secret you don't want to share with us?

2. What silly little things do you and Horse Wife have?

Yes. The secret is Horsewife is actually an imaginary character. Don't tell her though.

Edited by TJPones
  • Brohoof 4

Who is your faviouret: background pony, princess, vilian, side character?

• Brohoof 2

Who is your faviouret: background pony, princess, vilian, side character?

I love June Bug! Even though I hate June Bugs...

Cadance is best princess

Starlight Glimmer

Applejack

• Brohoof 4

Final question (and possibly them most important one): What is your opinion on LyraBon?

• Brohoof 1

Got another one for ya: what's your favorite song from every season of MLP (and do you have an overall favorite song out of all of those)?  :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

How long does it usually take you to create a new web comic? (Excluding the time it takes to get an idea for one.)

Usually a few hours but as short as 1 hour for very simple ones or days for long ones.

Your favorite food??

What's your favorite website?

Scrambled Eggs and Toast

Probably going to go Zombocom The intro is long but once you get in it's really the most useful site for making money, losing weight, impressing people. Really anything.

Final question (and possibly them most important one): What is your opinion on LyraBon?

Abject.

Horror.

Do you have any advice for someone who plans on making a askblog to improve their skills?

Just dive right in and update every day! You'll be a better artist for it.

Got another one for ya: what's your favorite song from every season of MLP (and do you have an overall favorite song out of all of those)?  :wacko:

Sure!

Art of the Dress

May the Best Pet Win

Raise This Barn

You'll Play Your Part

>_>

<_<

Battle of the Bands.

Oh also, will you be coming to Everfree next year?

I'm going to try! If I can afford it i'll 100% go.

Edited by TJPones
  • Brohoof 7