Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

romance Discord and Big Mac

Mothra

Let me start off by saying I have never once written a fanfiction, so I'm sure this is terrible, but I've always wanted to get into it, so any feedback and criticism is much appreciated :)

I could only add one one genre in the prefix, so I also want to say this is a romance / comedy, and kind of a spoof on a generic X falls in love with Y falls in love with Z love triangle story, but anyway, on with the show

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy woke to the sound of hooves knocking at her front door.

" *Yawn* Morning already?" She enquired to herself. She pulled aside the curtains of her bedroom window, unable to make out who was at the front of her house below.

"Wh-It's the middle of the night! Who could be knocking at this hour?"

She hurried downstairs, though being as quiet as she could, as to not wake up any of the multiple critters she took care of. She made it to the front door without waking any animals, and as she squinted one eye agianst the small fishbowl view window of the door, her heart raced. It was him, the handsome red stallion she always admired. A little hesitantly, she opened the door.

"H-hello handso-I mean, Big m-mac, what brings y-you here at this hour?"

The handsome red stallion said nothing, only inching closer to the now quivering pegasus.

"B-b-big mac? What are y-"

She was cut off by his lips, pressing up against her own. she was confused, but she had always wanted this, and so she closed her eyes and gave in, and joined in the pastionate kiss as fast as you could say "B-b-big mac what are you doing here." The seconds this kiss lasted felt like an eternity, but eventually she pulled herself away, ever so slightly, opened her eyes, only to so see a head of a certain king of chaos on big mac's body.

"DISCORD!? I...I...What?"

She didn't know what to think. Had she just been tricked into kissing her chaotic friend while he was disguised as the stallion she had a crush on? She rubbed her eyes, while discord changed his body back to normal. He walked towards her, she backed away, he kept walking towards her, without saying a word, she kept backing away, not knowing what words to say, and soon found herself backed up against a wall. Discord stopped too, close to her. Taking one of his hands, reaching for a more-nervous-than-usual Fluttershy, he placed a single claw on her forehead, which began tapping her over and over again at an impressive speed.

"..."

She couldn't even make sounds at this point, as discords claw bouncing off of her forehead felt softer with each touch. She blinked, but opening her eyes slowly, she found herself in her bed, with a hungry bunny 'asking' for breakfast.

"Oh my, what a horrible...nightmare? Or, no, what kind of dream was that?"

She took a look at her bedside clock, and this time it was morning. She trotted downstairs, and fed angel as well as all the other animals in and around her house before making herself breakfast, all the while thinking about the dream she had just hours earlier, when she heard a knock at her front door, followed by a voice that instantly confirmed it wasn't anypony or draconaquis just outside.

"Fluttershy? Are you in?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, that's pretty much the first chapter, I have other ideas for other fics that I really want to write, but I want to get better at writing first, so as I said before, any advice, feedback and criticism is much appreciated

• Brohoof 2