Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric

Love this group forum! I started getting into fanfics after watching this amazing episode. I recently read this one on FimFiction.net and it brought me to tears. It's called: A Quest for Love: An Apple-Pear Family Story. It basically tells the story about Grand Pear after he leaves for Vanhoover and explains what happens to Bright Mac and Buttercup. It made me cry for sure lol. There's also several others on FimFiction that are very good as well. If you guys know of any other stories, let me know! I'm dying to read more!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

heart_entwine_by_assasinmonkey-dbj133r.thumb.png.f30a8c4e7da55bf7408bd6295f5398db.png

Definitely glad others finally got to see the episode now.

Thanks to @PathfinderCS for dropping that Assassin Monkey pic in my Discord. I have to admit, every time I think I've seen the best illustration or painting of them, a new one pops up that captures everything I love about these two. 

• Brohoof 9

Just watched the episode myself a few days ago and it almost broke me into tears and ima very hard to break kinda guy. So much character in the two ponies it makes it even more sad to know how they died anybody have theory's of how they died?  :(

p.s best episode ever 

Edited by DatBronyGuy

9 hours ago, DatBronyGuy said:

Just watched the episode myself a few days ago and it almost broke me into tears and ima very hard to break kinda guy. So much character in the two ponies it makes it even more sad to know how they died anybody have theory's of how they died?  :(

p.s best episode ever 

Seen theories but none have anything but pure speculation.

But yeah, the feels - we are watching over the shoulders as the three siblings learn about their parents life for the first time, and are introduced to their grandfather, who they have never met and who ended his last ever meeting with his pretty young daughter on an argument. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...