Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask GuyNamedEarl

GuyNamedEarl

I meant in Equestria Girls 3 (Friendship games). ;)

Which villain do you like the most and why?

I know, I want to see a human version of Zecora xD. My favorite villain is probably Discord because he just doesn't give a shit and he hasn't changed even though he's a good guy now.
  • Brohoof 1

The username... give me an origin on it. Also Vinyl or Octavia?

I am a huge fan of hip-hop, and a few years ago when I was in high school I was a huge fan of rapper Earl Sweatshirt of Odd Future, and I had a shirt with his face and the word EARL on it I wore like once a week. My real name is Erik, so everyone gave me the nickname if Earl. The guy named part comes from a thing we did at my school for snap chat names. My friends were GuyNamedFuzzy and GuyNamedColton, so I used GuyNamedEarl, and that's where my name comes from. It has nothing to do with that TV show (which I hate, by the way).

For your second question, I started watching MLP about 2 months ago, so I don't really "get" the hype about those two characters xD. But I definitely like Vinyl Scratch more because she was the DJ in "Rapping History of the Wonderbolts".

• Brohoof 1

Hip Hop fans are in this fandom a rarity, at least in Germany. We in Germany have mostly Metal or EDM fans. Are there a lot of Hip Hop fans in the US-Fandom?

Do you go to Conventions?

1. No, I doubt the average brony listens to hip-hop. I've never met one that does.

2. I started watching in June, so no I haven't gone to any conventions, but I plan on going to the ones in the midwest. I'm hosting a panel at Ciderfest in Milwaukee and I might for Windy City in Chicago. I also plan on going to MLP-MSP and maybe BronyCon2016.

(edited)

Making All-Region in football and making it to state as a team my senior year(we lost in the semifinals but I had so much fun that year) @Senpai~ Edit: lol forgot to reply to the question xD

Edited by GuyNamedEarl
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's from the Straight Outta Compton movie promo where you can upload any image and caption it like NWA's classic album. Yeah I like EG. I like it more than the TV show.

Edited by GuyNamedEarl

Any music you into, and any music artist you listen as in bands or rich hip hop rappers... i have no idea what i am saying

Lol you sound like my dad trying to talk about hip-hop xD Edited by GuyNamedEarl