mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I don't care that this phone has a camera on its front that I'm not using to look trendy.

I don't care that my smile is entirely idiosyncratic for the sake of not looking like a total mook. Nothing is going on in my pad right now that's so delightful that I feel the need to attempt a grin just as I'm taking this picture. I'm just doing it cause I can.

I don't care that it's twelve in the morning and I'm still in my flannel plaid, thermal and jeans. I make it look like I'm out all day and all night when, in reality, I was simply held up in the Outback Steakhouse for three and a half hours and got home late.

I don't care that you don't care for these details. They add substance to an otherwise bland post accented with a picture of my douchekateer visage.

Why all the extraneous detail? This is my first picture taken with my new iPhone... which I paid for using some of the mad cash moneys that I've been making lately doing design for people. I was always kind of hyped for this and it marks a milestone in my life.

Individualism. Growing up. Family values.

This dorky picture's got it all.

EDIT: And by "all," I truly mean all, including .jpeg compression loss.

Holla holla get shittier quality.

hmmm when you're designing for clients, do you happen to burst into song like Rarity?

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like someponies think I am emo and I hate alot..... Just look my reaction and warning to others Don't take it seriously guys I just wanted to show myself again, Love you guys :D

You hate alots? What did they do to you??!

• Brohoof 1

Looks like someponies think I am emo and I hate alot..... Just look my reaction and warning to others Don't take it seriously guys I just wanted to show myself again, Love you guys :D

Posted Image

Be careful about what things you put in your mouth, who knows where that knife has been lol.

• Brohoof 1

Be careful about what things you put in your mouth, who knows where that knife has been lol.

Don't worry I will be 13 soon and I know what I can do! :D

You hate alots? What did they do to you??!

It was Lucifer, and some of other my friends...but I don't care what they say, they better watch their words, as my picture explains why! :D

they better watch their words, as my picture explains why! :D

Mi i's looks at mi werds but I can git to you're point.R we beaning tretend? I woud knot think that a dul citchin knife culd finnish the joj but I dont no whut you're feelngs r.Mbay if u laburated on youre feelngs I culd hav bin helpd to undarstand wat u mean.U shure seam mad, frend.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry I will be 13 soon and I know what I can do! :D

It was Lucifer, and some of other my friends...but I don't care what they say, they better watch their words, as my picture explains why! :D

And what exactly are you able to do at 13 that you aren't at 12? Other than being a teenager, it's not a huge milestone like 18 or anything.

If you didn't care what people said, why would you react to it and say they "better watch their words"? I'm getting a very mixed vibe here: your posts make you seem all smiley and happy, but there's something about those pictures that makes me think otherwise.

*some of my other friends

Posted Image

Your knife does not intimidate me. I have an M203PI Grenade launcher.

And what exactly are you able to do at 13 that you aren't at 12? Other than being a teenager, it's not a huge milestone like 18 or anything.

If you didn't care what people said, why would you react to it and say they "better watch their words"? I'm getting a very mixed vibe here: your posts make you seem all smiley and happy, but there's something about those pictures that makes me think otherwise.

*some of my other friends

Told you don't take it seriously

Your knife does not intimidate me. I have an M203PI Grenade launcher.

I have skillz with knifez so better watch out! :D

• Brohoof 1

Terriormon best digimon :D ! ~

dont really have any Pony related photos of me atm, but Zebstrika is a PokePony (Zebra) XP

You like pokemon?

*marries*

Finally got a wet mane up. No glasses. Thinking about getting contacts, not sure yet. Also, part of my chest tattoo.

post-27-0-46896200-1330286863_thumb.jpg

This picture. Is amazing. ~

Posted Image

Ooh, no, guys! He's about to go Emeril Lagasse on us. It's Super Dynamic Cooking Time.

By the way, that knife is pretty dull. I can tell you're empassioned about your future in cooking by the way you get up close and personal with your utensils but I can only suggest that you get some new equipment.

Rise above the challenge!

Edited by Vicereine Vee IV
  • Brohoof 2

Ooh, no, guys! He's about to go Emeril Lagasse on us. It's Super Dynamic Cooking Time.

By the way, that knife is pretty dull. I can tell you're empassioned about your future in cooking by the way you get up close and personal with your utensils but I can only suggest that you get some new equipment.

Rise above the challenge!

I only need my knife! :D