mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

Well I guess I'll leave a pic or 2...Although I'm gonna put em under spoilers for safety reasons tongue.png

Okay here you go <_<

I'm the happiest mofo with my camera xD

img-1442073-1-lTB2c0z.jpg

KFC!!!!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
img-1442073-2-XNTyhV9.jpg

Can't keep me away from my favorite toys tongue.png
img-1442073-3-Tspzpp8.jpg

I hope I didn't make anyone blind :S

Edited by ApexHunter
  • Brohoof 3

EwbuWr0.jpg

Self-deprecation at its finest. c:

Allow me to join the downplay parade with my unseemly image.

img-1442057-1-vert_zpsba2edfea.png

A smile? Scary.

Nothing in this world could make the picture more seemly than the panda hat.

Now if you excuse me.. there is some more staring to be done.

Anyway, many thanks for the titles you granted earlier. It made my heart melt.

• Brohoof 1

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

It's perfect.. just my face screws it up..

attachicon.gifDSC_0517.JPG

it´s funny, because you are extremely good-looking...

self-denial is a horrible new trend, btw...

• Brohoof 2

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

Well I guess I'll leave a pic or 2...Although I'm gonna put em under spoilers for safety reasons img-1442073-1-tongue.png

Okay here you go <_<

I'm the happiest mofo with my camera xD

img-1442073-1-lTB2c0z.jpg

KFC!!!!! img-1442073-3-biggrin.pngimg-1442073-4-biggrin.pngimg-1442073-5-biggrin.png

img-1442073-2-XNTyhV9.jpg

Can't keep me away from my favorite toys img-1442073-7-tongue.png

img-1442073-3-Tspzpp8.jpg

I hope I didn't make anyone blind :S

It seems to me that you like racing. Fortunately you have someone to talk to on the forums about that :P

Damn I wish I could be in one of those F1 simulators. Was there paddle shifters on the steering wheel?

Moon+Wave.png

A shoutout to Dr-Whooves for making this sweet thing~

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Engaged to Steel Crescent as of 5/1/2013

(edited)

It seems to me that you like racing. Fortunately you have someone to talk to on the forums about that tongue.png

Damn I wish I could be in one of those F1 simulators. Was there paddle shifters on the steering wheel?

Like racing? Dude I'm kinda obsessed with it tongue.png

And yes, there were paddle shifters on the wheel. The wheel was identical to the one in the real F1 car except that it didn't have the clutch behind the wheel. Well people probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway since most of em didn't even know how to shift (not a joke).  Also, I hope you'll get a chance to drive in it someday smile.png

Edited by ApexHunter

EwbuWr0.jpg

Like racing? Dude I'm kinda obsessed with it img-1442181-2-tongue.png

And yes, there were paddle shifters on the wheel. The wheel was identical to the one in the real F1 car except that it didn't have the clutch behind the wheel. Well people probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway since most of em didn't even know how to shift (not a joke).  Also, I hope you'll get a chance to drive in it someday img-1442181-3-smile.png

Ah, that's pretty sweet. And thanks!

Do you play Gran Turismo 5?

I was wondering, since when my brother had a PS3 I used to play that non stop till 6 in the morning. The cool thing was, I didn't use a controller since his friend had an official Gt steering wheel with shifters and some pedals at the bottom.

We loaded the thing with custom built stuff. Had a table built to set the steering wheel/shifters on, a raised board for the pedals, and an older Acura Integra car seat that could move back and forth with some speakers hooked up to it.

It was like luxury built cheap, but the best thing was it was hooked to a 50 inch flatscreen TV.

God, playing that game was so much fun, but now everything went away since his PS3 is gone now.

Moon+Wave.png

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Ah, that's pretty sweet. And thanks!

Do you play Gran Turismo 5?

I was wondering, since when my brother had a PS3 I used to play that non stop till 6 in the morning. The cool thing was, I didn't use a controller since his friend had an official Gt steering wheel with shifters and some pedals at the bottom.

We loaded the thing with custom built stuff. Had a table built to set the steering wheel/shifters on, a raised board for the pedals, and an older Acura Integra car seat that could move back and forth with some speakers hooked up to it.

It was like luxury built cheap, but the best thing was it was hooked to a 50 inch flatscreen TV.

God, playing that game was so much fun, but now everything went away since his PS3 is gone now.

Woooooooow that sounds AWESOME :o

I used to play GT5 a lot but lately I wasn't spending much time on my PS3 mainly because I can't use my wheel anymore. Not that anything wouldn't work but I got 2 TVmonitors on my desk and I can't hook up my PS3 to the one that's in front of me but I have it connected to the other monitor which is far right and twisted a bit. So if I would want to use my wheel, I'd have to keep looking right the whole time. It's almost like driving a normal car but watching the person whose sitting next to you the whole time. xD

EwbuWr0.jpg

Quit it, you're cute.

I...I am? img-1441879-1-blush.png

Quit it, you're cute.

Self-deprecation at its finest. c:

Allow me to join the downplay parade with my unseemly image.

img-1442057-1-vert_zpsba2edfea.png

Quit it, I like your hat.

• Brohoof 2

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

Woooooooow that sounds AWESOME ohmy.png

I used to play GT5 a lot but lately I wasn't spending much time on my PS3 mainly because I can't use my wheel anymore. Not that anything wouldn't work but I got 2 TVmonitors on my desk and I can't hook up my PS3 to the one that's in front of me but I have it connected to the other monitor which is far right and twisted a bit. So if I would want to use my wheel, I'd have to keep looking right the whole time. It's almost like driving a normal car but watching the person whose sitting next to you the whole time. xD

Ah. Seems like that would be a problem to stop playing GT5 :L

Are you able to switch around your TV monitors? Since they're able to be switched from which screen is the main on the comp (which I assume you have the TV's hooked up to) and then from there you can use that one as both your main computer monitor and PS3 monitor.

That is, unless you're too lazy to do that :P

Moon+Wave.png

Ah. Seems like that would be a problem to stop playing GT5 :L

Are you able to switch around your TV monitors? Since they're able to be switched from which screen is the main on the comp (which I assume you have the TV's hooked up to) and then from there you can use that one as both your main computer monitor and PS3 monitor.

That is, unless you're too lazy to do that tongue.png

Okay laziness is also a part of it but the thing is that I don't switch em because the one I'm using most of the time is 27 inches big and the other, which I have for other stuff like PS3, is 22 or 23 inches big. Not sure. I could try switching the cables but that means that every time I would use my PS3, I'd have to unplug the HDMI cable from the PC and plug in the PS3 one. Now doing that would be a bit annoying :P

Meh, I'll give it a try. Or I could just go get an extra cable so I won't have to switch this stuff every time :P

EwbuWr0.jpg

thought I might post some pics of me and my buddies at the bowling alley...

IMG_0030.JPG

guess which one I was...

IMG_0033.JPG

greg, my buddy, being a derp

IMG_0037.JPG

this is the pose that I did when I actually hit a pin

IMG_0038.JPG

soooo jelly of nick's luna...

IMG_0044.JPG

aaaaand... just randomness now.

My high score is 148, a couple years ago. ON WII SPORTS :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

Well, I haven't shown my ugly mug around here in, what's that, about a year now? I suppose a couple new pictures wouldn't hurt.

post-366-0-24031600-1367951985_thumb.jpg

I'm not too awful fond of this picture, really, but it's the only one I really have that where I'm actually wearing my glasses, since I only wear them when I'm not at home staring at screens all day.

post-366-0-79078300-1367952048.jpg

I find this one to be much better, since I'm actually smiling and such. Me and my girlfriend Andrea all cuddled up, so why wouldn't I be grinning? :3

• Brohoof 5

After two thousands of years, I decided to make an autobiography picture.

I planned to get a short.. like, really short.. haircut in summer.. No more stupid ideas. (for now)

Cute. 

After two thousands of years, I decided to make an autobiography picture.

I planned to get a short.. like, really short.. haircut in summer.. No more stupid ideas. (for now)

Autobiography picture or not, you still look attractive. :P

I attempted to make a gif of myself. I was wondering if you all would like to see it.

oPipxqL.gif

• Brohoof 15

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

(edited)

I attempted to make a gif of myself. I was wondering if you all would like to see it.

img-1445978-1-oPipxqL.gif

a sane person could get lost in those super- expressive eyes...

good luck I just recently lost my mind, and then of course

154843%20-%20animated%20kill_it_with_fir

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

I almost mistaken @Bigmethod with a chef.

D'awww so cute =)

Your still very pretty so props, lol.
(I'm 25 so take that as non-creepily as possible)

SUPER EDIT!!!
Here be me now!!

Again... Sorta topless but it's 5 years after my previous one.

PS- i looked way better before =( i miss my tan n' my dark hair... CURSE THE SUN!

Equestria's Lone Ranger and dedicated ex-prosecutor...

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=MDM3MXw3NTA2NTE

'

armie.jpg

Watchin y'all.

My high score is 148, a couple years ago. ON WII SPORTS laugh.png

wow.

SAME HERE! LOL

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken