mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

D'aww your so PRETTY!! *Squee*

>.< fank youu < 3

I was struggling to find an at least partially normal photo to share, but Facebook gave me a pack of me-being-weird photos instead. So here, have those!

I like curly fries and I occasionally jump into freezing-cold bodies of water dressed as a penguin.

You remind me a little bit of Pinkie Pie. :'3 Not hair-wise but.. fun-nessity... :3

And is that a penguin costume? Fleece? I have a panda one I wore for Nightmare Night this year :3

You remind me a little bit of Pinkie Pie. :'3 Not hair-wise but.. fun-nessity... :3

And is that a penguin costume? Fleece? I have a panda one I wore for Nightmare Night this year :3

YES! They're so addictingly fun. And comfy. And WARM. I've got all my housemates at school hooked on 'em! Props for the Nightmare Night getup :D

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Me with some pretty poorly attempted Dr Robotnik facepaint.

Posted Image

Battlestation.
looks legit. Posted Image

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 2

god i love that computer case u got there.. is it 800D??

Dude that is the most win shirt ever... did you see theres gonna be a 7 comic run called before watchmen that goes into the back story's?

Here is the long awaited picture of Lirpa. We have all wondered what kind of mystical creature lays behind the Rarity marshmallow avatars. What does the Larp really look like?

Can we all be gay for Larp?

post-365-0-90136600-1329240133_thumb.jpg

Well there it is.

Am I ugly? Sexy? You tell me!

Well im not gonna say either but you do look handsome.