Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I have, and I don't see a pretty girl at all :( I only see my dad, my grandma and cousins say I look like my dad.....that's all I see :( And you have no idea how much I hate my dad -_-

I'm not....I will always hate the way I look because of my stupid dad :(

All I've heard throughout my life is that I'm ugly, that I look exactly like my dad, and I hate that so much :(

But you still have your own looks that is not him. Of course there are some things that can be said that looks similar to your father's however, you will always look like you, no matter what people say. 

• Brohoof 3

But you still have your own looks that is not him. Of course there are some things that can be said that looks similar to your father's however, you will always look like you, no matter what people say. 

No really, my cousins have said repeatedly that if you put a moustache on my face I'm IDENTICAL to him >_> That makes me feel beyond horrible :(

No really, my cousins have said repeatedly that if you put a moustache on my face I'm IDENTICAL to him >_> That makes me feel beyond horrible :(

I am sure that they are only teasing you 

• Brohoof 1

Why is it that I feel every girl on here is prettier than me? ^_^ Seriously I have no hopes of ever finding someone to like me with my own looks :(

Trust me Pink Mist you're not ugly at all, along with what all the others have said you have nothing to worry about. What matters most is who you are deep down inside and you are your own person can't compare yourself to others because you are you and that's unique.

• Brohoof 3

Trust me Pink Mist you're not ugly at all, along with what all the others have said you have nothing to worry about. What matters most is who you are deep down inside and you are your own person can't compare yourself to others because you are you and that's unique.

I look like my dad, that alone makes me ugly -_-

what?! :o you're gorgeous merl!

I'm really not, I can't trust what people online say anymore :( You only see what I look like through my pictures you have no idea what it's like to be around me in person -_-

You look like you, no shame in that 

I don't, I've been told I'm an exact replica of him enough times to know that :(

I'm really not, I can't trust what people online say anymore :( You only see what I look like through my pictures you have no idea what it's like to be around me in person -_-

I don't, I've been told I'm an exact replica of him enough times to know that :(

I understand you perfectly... :( But still, looks shouldn't determine that you're a great person. It's your character that shows true beauty ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I have, and I don't see a pretty girl at all :( I only see my dad, my grandma and cousins say I look like my dad.....that's all I see :( And you have no idea how much I hate my dad -_-

All I've heard throughout my life is that I'm ugly, that I look exactly like my dad, and I hate that so much :(

You aren't ugly! And don't worry, I look like a CLONE of my dad. I have literally the same face, the only difference, I'm a girl. I always see my dad when I look in the mirror too so I know how hard that is, but don't worry it doesn't mean you aren't beautiful.  :D  Keep your head up you are amazing and beautiful and everything wonderful!

• Brohoof 1

You aren't ugly! And don't worry, I look like a CLONE of my dad. I have literally the same face, the only difference, I'm a girl. I always see my dad when I look in the mirror too so I know how hard that is, but don't worry it doesn't mean you aren't beautiful.  :D  Keep your head up you are amazing and beautiful and everything wonderful!

It's just for me looking like my dad is pretty horrible -_- It damages me because I look like the man who did so much harm to me and my mom :( I will never think I'm beautiful as long as I look like this -_-

Why is it that I feel every girl on here is prettier than me? ^_^ Seriously I have no hopes of ever finding someone to like me with my own looks :(

I don't know what you're talking about, you're really pretty and have a gorgeous smile. You're you, not your dad. Don't let your family allow you to bring down your self esteem. you may not see it, but you are very beautiful. All these people are giving you positive feedback showing that you are just as attractive as any other girl on here. Have some confidence, cause you're a beauty. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Took this picture at a family party last weekend! I'm getting tan for summer, loving this warm weather here in good ol' Nebraska~ :3

post-27261-0-26312600-1434393738_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 14

I don't know what you're talking about, you're really pretty and have a gorgeous smile. You're you, not your dad. Don't let your family allow you to bring down your self esteem. you may not see it, but you are very beautiful. All these people are giving you positive feedback showing that you are just as attractive as any other girl on here. Have some confidence, cause you're a beauty. ;)

I don't understand though, if I'm a beauty then why has no guy ever liked me :( I've only been called ugly throughout my life by classmates and no one has ever thought of me as remotely pretty -_-

I don't understand though, if I'm a beauty then why has no guy ever liked me :( I've only been called ugly throughout my life by classmates and no one has ever thought of me as remotely pretty -_-

Don't judge your self-worth by the attention of men. Just because a guy has never outright told you they liked you doesn't make you any less beautiful. 

• Brohoof 3

You're Brilliant..................

Now stop trying to seek self worth....................and kick the world in the proverbial Testicles with your proverbial awesomeness.............8D

• Brohoof 2

Don't judge your self-worth by the attention of men. Just because a guy has never outright told you they liked you doesn't make you any less beautiful. 

But the fact that no guy has ever liked me means I have very few chances of ever getting a partner :(

Well then your classmates are total asses because you are not ugly, you're very pretty! And I understand where you're coming from. For a long time I felt very bad about myself because no guy ever paid any attention to me, they always liked my sister. but eventually I learned to like myself for me. Dont base your self worth on some guys opinion.

Plenty of people think you're pretty! Look at all the people trying to make you see how gorgeous you are.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well then your classmates are total asses because you are not ugly, you're very pretty! And I understand where you're coming from. For a long time I felt very bad about myself because no guy ever paid any attention to me, they always liked my sister. but eventually I learned to like myself for me. Dont base your self worth on some guys opinion.

Plenty of people think you're pretty! Look at all the people trying to make you see how gorgeous you are.

But a guy's opinion is what will affect my future -_- If this keeps up I'll never have the future I desire so much :(

Edited by Pink Mist

(edited)

But the fact that no guy has ever liked me means I have very few chances of ever getting a partner :(

I think you are really overthinking this, it's a bit silly at your age to think you'll never get a partner. A bit silly at every age. You are definitely not ugly, and I'm sure you have a wonderful personality too so try not to worry so much, your world isn't ending. You'll find someone eventually, you aren't doomed. 

I didn't even hold my first hand until I was OLDER than you. You are so young worry about doing well in school right now, not if some lame high school boy is into you. 

Edited by Kellie
  • Brohoof 1

But a guy's opinion is what will affect my future -_- If this keeps up I'll never have the future I desire so much :(

Why is a guy's opinion so important to you? Before you can be happy with someone else, you have to be happy with yourself.

• Brohoof 2

Ok this is coming from a dude who while really not trying to be arrogant or brag but many girls have called me attractive and personally I don't see anything new wrong with you beauty wise. You're very good looking through my multi colored eyes and you have an amazing personality. Just keep your head up! The right guy will come around sooner than you might think

• Brohoof 1