Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Where's Flutterbrother?

Sidral Mundet

Wouldn't it just suck if the episode he appeared in was his funeral or something?...... "Oh yeah fluttershy has a brother..... But he died!"....

Yep...... I don't think I could look at mlp the same......

It could be a rip off canterlot wedding, except with a funeral instead (complete with a banging song at the end).

Assuming he's older...

I just want to see him and Discord both get all protective of Fluttershy when they're around each other. :wub: That'd be a cute rivalry.

He'd probably appear in "What About Discord"

Fluttershy's brother comes to town and occupies all of Fluttershy's attention

...ah, crap, it's Make Friends all over again

COME ON, TRY FOR SOME ORIGINALITY, HASBRO

That was such a good episode, though. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

They could have it be in the finale due to Starlight glimmer altering the timeline; like Fluttershy having to go into working for the family business or something and being miserable due to it.

Or more tragically being a shut in who lives with her brother due to having no job and being too scared to go out the door.

• Brohoof 1

Me too. it wouldn't make sense Flutters would be called by the map otherwise

They could have it be in the finale due to Starlight glimmer altering the timeline; like Fluttershy having to go into working for the family business or something and being miserable due to it.

Or more tragically being a shut in who lives with her brother due to having no job and being too scared to go out the door.

It's possible it will be a cameo, as I think the Hoofields and McColts will introduce Flutter's family

Assuming he's older...

I actually hope some twist to the Mane6 siblings, it would be interesting if he were younger and/or half-sibling in my opinion 

It's very possible in my opinion that Fluttershy is a single filly.

Nah, the writers confirmed she has a bro this SDCC 

• Brohoof 1

I have only three options for him.

Option 1: He appears in The Hooffields and McColts as a member of one of both families.

Option 2: He appears in the finale.

Option 3: He never appears because the creater make a joke. 

I hope not the last. 

• Brohoof 1

Option 1: He appears in The Hooffields and McColts as a member of one of both families.

I hope not the last. 

Option 4: He's Fluttershy's imaginary brother.

I hope not the last. 

Hopefully he appears in option 1.

Just gonna put this here

993922__safe_text_meta_twitter_text+only

Looks like BrotherShy still exists, he's just not in S5(probably S6)

Edited by LAZENGANN OVERLOAD
  • Brohoof 1

IDK but I got a feeling that he'll have anxiety much MUCH worse than her sister, to which he won't even be able to talk to anyone or even say his own name. But Shy wouldn't tell what his name is either because she has faith in him that he'll actually say something to somepony that isn't a member of his family. And by the end of the episode, he'll gain enough confidence from Shy's friends to admit his name to them, but more than that he'd still be too shy to say anything else.

And he would also have LASER EYES!!!! And other psychic powers that unicorns couldn't do.

Just gonna put this here

sig-4130388.993922__safe_text_meta_twitt

Looks like BrotherShy still exists, he's just not in S5(probably S6)

Can it be a little brother for once? There seems to be a lack of little bros and sisters with the mane 6.

Edited by Bored2death
  • Brohoof 2

IDK but I got a feeling that he'll have anxiety much MUCH worse than her sister, to which he won't even be able to talk to anyone or even say his own name. But Shy wouldn't tell what his name is either because she has faith in him that he'll actually say something to somepony that isn't a member of his family. And by the end of the episode, he'll gain enough confidence from Shy's friends to admit his name to them, but more than that he'd still be too shy to say anything else.

And he would also have LASER EYES!!!! And other psychic powers that unicorns couldn't do.

Can it be a little brother for once? There seems to be a lack of little bros and sisters with the mane 6.

Nah, as far as we know, Maud is the only older Mane 6 SIXter out there, we don't know if the other Pie sisters are older or younger than Pinks (I'm leaning to younger, as they were still blank flanks when Pinks gained her cutie mark). I just hope Flutterbrother gives a more interesting intake of Mane 6 brother, either having a bad relationship (I see that as very likely), being halfsibling, or A BAT PONY  :wub: (Yeah, I like to see Flutters being related to bat poneh  :fluttershy: )