Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steve Piranha

Call me whiny guys, but i am with Kyoshi here. To me, this would prove that the writing staff can't handle the pressure.

While I am always in the standpoint of "change could possibly be good change", I do think it would be insanely pointless to change Twilight back to a Unicorn. Entire seasons of character building would be undone, but that is not the worst part. The worst part is that they would be giving into bronies because they complained enough. If they give into them in such a HUGE manner they may as well hand over the scripts for the show and let bronies write them.

The show has already become memefest central, so this would only send a message to fans that if they bitch enough they can get what they want.

Time travel plots can be done right though if in the proper hands. Look at Chrono Trigger: a masterpiece.

That's the most likely scenario.

I doubt they are about to undo 2 seasons of building just because bronies complained. She may become a unicorn again for like that episode, but if it's not resolved on the final episode, it will be episode 1 of season 6. That way they can "give bronies what they want" without actually giving it to them. "We made Twilight a Unicorn again, but you didn't say for how long!"

I am happy to see I am not alone here. It really worries me you know? I mean, while I still hate the idea of the finale, as long as it all ends on a good note and Twilight is still a princess in the standard timeline, then I will be fine with it, that is all I want. If they did back out of it, that would actually ruin the entire show for me as weird as that might sound, but I don't want that to happen...Does that make sense? 

I do have confidence that it will end on a good note, I am still just a bit worried. It is so weird I know, I am actually stressed out about a cartoon like this, but I love the show and I don't want that love to be shattered by this. I hope I am making sense. I am hoping that it all ends on a good note.

I expect a couple of changes in the alternate timeline. Cutie Mark Crusaders have their marks. Scootaloo can fly. Derpy is different.

I know I am still complaining here, but if they do that, that will be such a terrible bait and switch, which I sadly think this will be the case. Just another thing about the finale that I am not looking forward to.

I think what will be more heartbreaking to fans is if the alternate timeline sees the CMC with marks, but the end of the show ends with the original timeline fixed, so the CMC no longer have the marks they never knew they had.

• Brohoof 1

I am happy to see I am not alone here. It really worries me you know? I mean, while I still hate the idea of the finale, as long as it all ends on a good note and Twilight is still a princess in the standard timeline, then I will be fine with it, that is all I want. If they did back out of it, that would actually ruin the entire show for me as weird as that might sound, but I don't want that to happen...Does that make sense? 

It makes perfect sense. Doing something like this would be a sign that the show creators care less about the integrity of their content and more about just milking bronies for money if they decide to change their initial plans to appease them. I said this once before: a good company does not "give people what they want" it tells them what they want. If they can not convince bronies to like Alicorn Twilight, they clearly are not doing it right. Hasbro instead of giving up and just going back and going "okay pretend that never happened!" should try harder to make Alicorn Twilight a more likable character if so many people dislike her. Me personally, I don't have an issue with her.

I do have confidence that it will end on a good note, I am still just a bit worried. It is so weird I know, I am actually stressed out about a cartoon like this, but I love the show and I don't want that love to be shattered by this. I hope I am making sense. I am hoping that it all ends on a good note.

Well while I do not share in the whole "MLP changed my life" aspect, I can understand it. This show introduced you to people like yourself, and helped you make friends. No one wants to see the common grounds under which they met be shattered.

It makes perfect sense. Doing something like this would be a sign that the show creators care less about the integrity of their content and more about just milking bronies for money if they decide to change their initial plans to appease them. I said this once before: a good company does not "give people what they want" it tells them what they want. If they can not convince bronies to like Alicorn Twilight, they clearly are not doing it right. Hasbro instead of giving up and just going back and going "okay pretend that never happened!" should try harder to make Alicorn Twilight a more likable character if so many people dislike her. Me personally, I don't have an issue with her.

Exactly. Believe me, while i like Twilight, i would rather see the idea of Alicorn Twilight crash and burn till the end of the series, instead of the writers doing a big cop out, that could rival the dream season of Dallas. If they keep everything as it is, they can atleast say they tried. With the cop out, they have nothing and they know that.

• Brohoof 2

Exactly. Believe me, while i like Twilight, i would rather see the idea of Alicorn Twilight crash and burn till the end of the series, instead of the writers doing a big cop out, that could rival the dream season of Dallas. If they keep everything as it is, they can atleast say they tried. With the cop out, they have nothing and they know that.

Yup yup.

It's better to stick to their guns in this case.

Calling it... in "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows"...

the secret Pinkie is keeping is that Cadence is going to have a baby.

TOTALLY not shocked if they go somewhere completely different with it, but if I'm right, I'm gonna squee for a week straight,

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

After I had read that there is a map episode with Twily and Flutters, I was so happy because my both favorite characters get an own episode together. :yay:

I am also curious about the finale. It's sounds really interesting for me.

Edited by IronM17

Looks mostly interesting for me.

I kinda predicted the teaming of Twilight and Fluttershy, ever since saturday and the conflict sounds interesting.

Give me all the heartswarming episodes. Seriously, i love christmas. :lol:

Starlight is pulling a Biff Tannen.

Starlight: "BUTTHEAD, I OWN THE ROYAL GUARD!!!"

Edited by A.V.

I was going through the list again and had to realize, there is no more Spike episode this season. :blink:

He'll probably get more next season.

Kinda hard, if his only episode this season, was one of the worst recepted episodes this season.

Maybe the writers will give up on him and leave him as a side character, who knows.

Do you think they will in S6?

I don't think anything. But it might be possible.

I normally try do defend the writers, but i think they have no idea what to do with Spike.

How likely is it for that to happen?

This is just my opinion. But i would say 70%. maybe even 75%.

Episode 20: we all knew this was coming!!

Episode 23 *shivers* Great Divide flashbacks -The last avatar-

Bu yeah time travel spell tha cna convisntlay changed REALIIY..who make up a spell liek that and let along keep it around to be found. will his be another 'it's starswirlds fault' again

Who will replace him, in your opinion?

Who said he's gonna be replaced? All i said that he probably won't be a main character anymore and will be a side character permanently.

Then who will be promoted to main?

(I think we should continue this discussion in PMs. We kinda go off topic here.)

Each season has something different. Like season 3 was filled with music (if I can recall correctly) and season 5 focuses more on Twilight being a princess Alicorn.

Near the end of the finale >could< hint what the next season maybe about, especially when it involves time travel. From there, answers to questions like that could be more predictable.

Edited by RainCode