Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which villain would you befriend and what would you do to help them act nicer?

Nylon

• 3 weeks later...

Chrysalis had a good and fair motice behind her crimes. She was only trying to find food for her people. If she was evil, she would have let them starve and tried to rile Equestria just for the sake of personal gain. But I would befriend her and try to find a substitute for the food they need. MAybe have them feed off hate instead.....hell if I know xD

BUT! I wouldn't mind hanging with Discord. 

Definitely King Sombra, all that power and dark magic secrets, it would be amazing to learn, if possible, and put in practice all that he has to offer. To help him act nicer? "Jeopardy music"....he's my bud and I'll support him in his endeavors. XP

I would befriend Tirek simply because he's a badass and I have a nack for helping people see things in a different light.

Well, I would love to hang out with Discord, but I think Tirek is the most butt-hurt. You know what he needs? Nachos. Nachos solve everything. I would make him some nachos and have a drink with him. He obviously needs to get something off his chest, considering his whole evil plan seemed like a temper tantrum. I'm a good listener. He just needs to talk about it. And eat some nachos. I think he would like nachos. Now I want nachos...