Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

Cool! My sister visited Spain (can't remember where exactly. Lol) and she said that she loved it. I've been to all but 8 states here but I intend on visiting the rest of them soon.

We have wild horses here in Washington, especially along Highway 97. I saw some wild horses in Colorado when I went there for work and they were quite a sight to see. ^^

What states have you not been to yet? :)

Oh really? Ahh so lucky she is! XD I'm glad that she had a good time, it's such a beautiful place. Wow, that's a lot of states! 

Whoa I had no idea that there were wild horses in Washington. :love: Definitely gotta add wild horse watching to the list if I ever visit! I'm...kind of obsessed with horses if that wasn't obvious enough. :x 

I haven't been to quite a few. I'll list the ones I've been to because the list will be way shorter (not including layovers). :P

California

Massachusetts

New York

Florida 

Wisconsin

Texas

Michigan

Connecticut 

Alabama

• Brohoof 3

Oh really? Ahh so lucky she is! XD I'm glad that she had a good time, it's such a beautiful place. Wow, that's a lot of states! 

Whoa I had no idea that there were wild horses in Washington. :love: Definitely gotta add wild horse watching to the list if I ever visit! I'm...kind of obsessed with horses if that wasn't obvious enough. :x 

I haven't been to quite a few. I'll list the ones I've been to because the list will be way shorter (not including layovers). :P

California

Massachusetts

New York

Florida 

Wisconsin

Texas

Michigan

Connecticut 

Alabama

Yeah not many people think we have wild horses. I didn't know for a LONG time! XD I grew up with horses since my family owned a few on our small farm and I live out in the country where lots of people have horses. :)

I've been to all of those except for Michigan, Alabama, and Massachusetts. I hear Alabama is really beautiful though.

What's your favorite horse breed?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yeah not many people think we have wild horses. I didn't know for a LONG time! XD I grew up with horses since my family owned a few on our small farm and I live out in the country where lots of people have horses. :)

I've been to all of those except for Michigan, Alabama, and Massachusetts. I hear Alabama is really beautiful though.

What's your favorite horse breed?

And suddenly, there were horses! XD Aw that's so cool you come from a horse family. Sooo lucky ^^

Alabama is beautiful! I would recommend not going in summer though, because it gets scorching hot :P

Here's my answer from a similar question! (it was buried under a couple of pages, so I'm resharing, hope you don't mind :please: )

It felt very magical.As far as famous horses from history go, I don't really have a favorite, nor do I have a favorite among the horses I've ridden (and it's been nearly a year since I last ride!) When it comes to horse breeds, there are many breeds I like, but I absolutely love Lusitanos and Andalusians! :) I seem to change favorites every couple of years. ^^; sig-4685188.sig-4685188.d7614fae26859dfd

Lusitanosig-4685188.sig-4685188.024341568ae1b297

Andalusian

But, ya know, my future horse will be my favorite horse. :orly: Whenever that will be... :blush:

If you had your very own horse, what would you name it?

That would depend on the horse! :P Hard to answer that now. ^^ Edited by Kiri
  • Brohoof 3

D'awww you have good taste in horsey :3

What about war horses, do you like them big umpfy beasts?

Haha, thanks. :P

Draft horses (also called "destriers" during medieval times) are quite impressive! Their size is awe inspiring. I don't believe I have ridden a full draft horse (I think I have ridden a Belgian/light riding horse cross once), but I once stood next to a Percheron that was 19 hands high. I felt like an ant or something. x3

I would not prefer to ride a draft horse regularly, as their gait is clunkier and heavier, but it sure would be fun to sit atop one. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

How much time do you invest in studying horses? and would you consider yourself a HorseWeeaboo?

I actually don't invest much of any time in studying horses nowadays. I used to spend hours at a time reading horse books as a kid, though!

Neighbo, and yes :orly:

Very cute bat wiggle :3 <3

who do you admire?

Oh geez, a ton of people! First off, I admire my parents for their values and hard-working ways. I am so thankful for them. <3

I also admire my friends, both IRL and the ones I've met online, for their compassion, ambitions, creativity, and maturity to name a few. Of course, I have quite a few art senpais, whose work is beyond phenomenal. I hope to learn much from them! There are also just random people in general that I don't necessarily have a personal relationship with, but who I look up to and aspire to be like, because they seem to have it together and are working hard to reach all of their goals. :)

Edited by Kiri
  • Brohoof 3

Have you seen the huge Nutella jars (IRL)?

Where did that beautiful personality come from?

I haven't o.o

Aww, thanks. ^^ I don't know, I guess it just developed! I owe my parents for keeping me in line growing up :)

How far would you go to find Equestria in the real world?

I wouldn't go far at all, considering Equestria is just a fictional world. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Do you like Imperial Japan?

I don't have enough knowledge on Imperial Japan to have an opinion. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Do you think the skies will ever be clear enough to see all of the universe?

I'm not very well-versed when it comes to studies on the universe, so I don't know. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

do you believe in heaven?

I am Christian, so yes. ^^

How strong is your obsession with horsey? And did you like horsey from a young age, before MLP?

As you can probably already tell, it is very strong.

Yes. ^^

• Brohoof 3

Is the horse with you young horsey-boo?

Given what you know about me, I'll let you answer that one. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Do you have pictures and stickers of horsey all over things you love?

I used to do that in elementary school, but not anymore. ^^

• Brohoof 2