Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4

King

Sorry about that. SO... has someone already played a demo of the game?

I do not believe there is a demo, but a lot of people have already gotten early copies for review. They haven't really posted much though because they are not allowed to.

I booked off three days from work when I heard the release date. The next week and a half can't come fast enough.

Also good to hear about their views on Let's Plays, as I'll be doing one as soon as I can DL the game (be interesting to see how Steam's servers hold up to the demand).

Honestly: I believe this game will be awesome. I am staying hopeful that it will not be a buggy mess and any issues will be fixed relatively fast. I am hoping for a clean release because I love this franchise and it deserves another great entry.

I already have Nov. 10 and 11 off from work to play this game. I loved Fallout 3 and this next installment looks to be even better. Bethesda has never made a bad game (that Im aware of), so I'm pretty excited!

So 8 days until I go to the midnight release. When I return home I'll probably be pulling an all-nighter just so I can play the game, the hype is unbelievable at this point. We're in the single digits, good god it seems like it was only announced yesterday. 

Bethesda has never made a bad game (that Im aware of)

Elder Scrolls Online :P 

Anyway I'm extremely excited for Fallout 4 I just hope my computer can run it... I just seem to barely make the minimum requirements. I also hope that it will give me inspiration for the FoE sidefic I'm writing. 

Elder Scrolls Online :P

Anyway I'm extremely excited for Fallout 4 I just hope my computer can run it... I just seem to barely make the minimum requirements. I also hope that it will give me inspiration for the FoE sidefic I'm writing. 

Actually Elder Scrolls Online wasn't made by Besthesda,but rather ZeniMax Online Studios. Bethesda merely published it .

Edited by COBLoneWolf

Agreed. ESO wasn't too good from what I've heard, but wasn't fully Bethesda fault. Even Fallout: New Vegas wasn't that great to me, but it was designed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda. But turned out to be a fun game when the DLCS came out. Hopefully Fallout 4 will come out with some amazing new content as well.

I enjoyed Fallout 3 Dlcs "The Pitt" and "Broken Steel" the most and Fallout: New Vegas' "Lonesome Road". Very well written and great gameplay mechanics. Since Bethesda hasn't released much info on the storyline of Fallout 4, hard to say of the DLC will further develop the story or tell a mother story found in the game.

Im heading to the midnight release on the 9th (technically 10th I guess), probably gonna pull an all-nighter and play it non stop :P

Just found this as well:

Thats only one of five original songs that Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) wrote and sang for Fallout 4. Its brilliant

I have decided that i will not be pre ordering this. I am almost certain that this game will be having bugs, glitches and problems when it comes out. Bethesda games have a negative track record on PlayStation and even on other platforms their games still have problems when they come out. Good luck to everyone else who is pre ordering this, i am going to wait and see what happens, if it's ok i'll get it.

The new trailer reveals a bit more of the story of the game, and even shows playing as a female in  the actual gameplay! So far, the story looks like it is going to revolve around choosing sides, and it looks like your choice will not be so straight forward. I.e. what is "right" will be up to you.

3 days 14 hours until the game unlocks in Australia. So close I can almost taste it x_x

• Brohoof 1

I unfortunately don't have any console that can play it... shame, too, it looks like a top notch game.

Thankfully my siblings are going to beg to my parents to get a PS4 for christmas so I can probably convince my parents to but it online then.

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY

Getting Fallout 4 on THE BONE!

Come and see my friend Vault Tech become super jealous and perform such amazing feats such as reaching halfway across the country to punch me IN THE FACE!

It's gonna be KILLER!

I REALLY can't wait for it! I've been a Fallout fan ever since I picked up New Vegas a few years ago (I played F3 afterwards, and found it also awesome)! This is actually the first Bethesda game I've been excited for, as I started getting a lot more into gaming after Skyrim came out ( I legitimately wondered if Skyrim was for the Wii when I saw it's announcement trailer at the Game Awards :P ) . I'm a PC gamer, so I bought it on Steam, where I'm pre-loading it right now :D 

• Brohoof 1

It's amusing to pick apart the trailers and see all the landmarks that are out of place. The Paul Revere statute is not remotely that crowded. I should know, it's two blocks away from me.

Still, that'll just add to the fun of the game. Not exactly hyped, but interested to see what becomes of things.

I'm a PC gamer, so I bought it on Steam, where I'm pre-loading it right now :D

Yup, if people didn't know yet, it's up for pre-load.

Which is useful as either my connection isn't going fast or Steam's servers are being spanked.