Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This ad...... BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Kivil

This is incredible. As a frequent chan-er, I thought I'd seen everything. Truly, this is amazing. I mean, bless Adblock and its sweet little red octagon, but you miss this sorta beautiful trash. I'm not going to touch that ad because I'll cringe too hard, I know it.

• Brohoof 2

This is incredible. As a frequent chan-er, I thought I'd seen everything. Truly, this is amazing. I mean, bless Adblock and its sweet little red octagon, but you miss this sorta beautiful trash. I'm not going to touch that ad because I'll cringe too hard, I know it.

I only have the ads only because I wanna support the site and it's glory!

Ok, I looked up "brony dating site" and found another site (BronyPassions). The site's design makes it so unappealing. It doesn't even look "MLP-ish." It's just a plain blue. At least it's free though, but I doubt people actually use it. Better than having a commercial with a girl with a country accent and having to pay to use it.

Oh my, well..... At least it is free I guess it is ok

So false advertising? lol And that's really odd, never seen a pony fan dating site. 

Now you have, just never go on that specific one

• Brohoof 2

Well I don't need to. :) I shall never need to. I just find it odd that that's an actual site. lol

I find it odd as well! "The Internet Is A Weird Place" ~GMM

There exists many dating sites so I guess I'm ultimately not surprised this exists.

I remember seeing the trailer for this site in a cringe compilation. I don't even think it's made by anyone who watches the show. The narrator pronounces it "brawny". I can't believe this site isn't a joke, I mean have you seen the trailer? It's ridiculous, it's hilarious. I can't take it seriously, lol.

Even if it wasn't a scam or whatever, the idea of this website is still wildly stupid.

I feel bad for the dudes actually using it.

btw here is the trailer if you haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b6XqwMELk4

Wow. It appears to me that the person barely knows anything about the fandom.

-Show has fandom dedicated to it.

-Show is about friendship.

-One character from the show is Southern.

-Imitate Southerners while advertising the site and mention words "magical" and "friendship" while playing MLPFIM song.

-"Yee haw!" "Brawny"

Very cringeworthy to watch that but also funny because of how bad it is.

2015_10_10___bronymate_lololol_0_by_tsar

I know that Derpy and Luna together is intended to be shipping, but it honestly looks more like they're confused about the entire situation.

2015_10_10___bronymate_lololol_1_by_tsar

Those are faces of confusion. You can see that Derpy is looking at Luna because sentient beings that are thousands of years old probably have quite a bit of wisdom. But despite seeing and experiencing many things in her life, Luna unfortunately doesn't know what to make of this situation.

2015_10_10___bronymate_lololol_2_by_tsar

I'm reminded of another website that's like Brony version of Facebook. I don't remember what it was called though.

Edited by Luna the Great
  • Brohoof 2

Very cringeworthy to watch that but also funny because of how bad it is.

sig-4144843.2015_10_10___bronymate_lolol

I know that Derpy and Luna together is intended to be shipping, but it honestly looks more like they're confused about the entire situation.

Those are faces of confusion. You can see that Derpy is looking at Luna because sentient beings that are thousands of years old probably have quite a bit of wisdom. But despite seeing and experiencing many things in her life, Luna unfortunately doesn't know what to make of this situation.

I'm reminded of another website that's like Brony version of Facebook. I don't remember what it was called though.

Lol, there is no way that was on accident. This all has to be a huge joke by the creators.

• Brohoof 1

I remember seeing the trailer for this site in a cringe compilation. I don't even think it's made by anyone who watches the show. The narrator pronounces it "brawny". I can't believe this site isn't a joke, I mean have you seen the trailer? It's ridiculous, it's hilarious. I can't take it seriously, lol.

Even if it wasn't a scam or whatever, the idea of this website is still wildly stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b6XqwMELk4

That was horrifying. And cheesy. And hilarious. I think this made my day.

It's ads like this which make me understand why haters hate.

Seriously though. If I was a hater and I saw this I would have quite a day.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

NO WAIt, LAVA!

NO WAIT, A STAR!

No wait a moment, throw it into a quasar that is orbiting two black holes in an alternate universe.

That should do it.

Oh gosh MAKE IT STOP!! I sincerely hope that wasn't an impression of Applejack or anyone on the show!

It's a scam. The people that made it have done this in the past with other fandoms. They make their living off of targeting fanbases that are mostly male because they know there are a high number of guys in them that are desperate.

It's a scam. The people that made it have done this in the past with other fandoms. They make their living off of targeting fanbases that are mostly male because they know there are a high number of guys in them that are desperate.

I'm glad that most people understand that it is all a scam