Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This ad...... BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Kivil

post-33640-0-76352100-1444482821_thumb.png

Please explain this ad to me. Not all girls are pegasisters and not all dudes are Bronies.... After actually clicking on the ad it brought me to a dating website (as expected) I searched around on it and oh my golly there were so many dudes I could not even comprehend it. I get that most of the fandom is dudes but why does this website exist? IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE! I don't even understand why the Forums would let this ad be on their website. I can't take it! GJOojdfniaunaiIJiirjvoijoJOIJOIuiduhijOIJOIejf!!!!! All of my rage in a nutshell....... Burn it iwth fire

• Brohoof 17

...I saw this ad on memecenter people are getting their kicks out of this... I have no useful words for this other then one loud apathetic sigh, i love this fandom and the stuff it produces but c'mon... like... why seriously can someone answer?

• Brohoof 5

...I saw this ad on memecenter people are getting their kicks out of this... I have no useful words for this other then one loud apathetic sigh, i love this fandom and the stuff it produces but c'mon... like... why seriously can someone answer?

Thanks for the verbatim. It helps get points across to people

• Brohoof 2

Bronymate is a dating service created by scam artists who have made several other dating services based upon "hip" pop culture of the now. A majority of their staff only have a basic understanding of said pop culture and hope to take advantage of the high amount of males in the fanbase to make a profit. Bronymate makes you pay to even send more than a few messages and will actively engage in placing "fake" females onto the site to fool people into thinking they are actually meeting women so they are willing to pay.

In other words: It's a scam.

Edited by Guest

Bronymate is a dating service created by scam artists who have made several other dating services based upon "hip" pop culture of the now. A majority of their staff only have a basic understanding of said pop culture and hope to take advantage of the high amount of males in the fanbase to make a profit. Bronymate makes you pay to even send more than a few messages and will actively engage in placing "fake" females onto the site to fool people into thinking they are actually meeting women so they are willing to pay.

In other words: It's a scam.

I feel so bad for those dude now.... It is really rather depressing to know this.

• Brohoof 4

BronyMate is gross. I'm sure there are a lot of other sites like BronyMate with the pay to date thing going on and all, but BronyMate will be more well known because of how stereotypical most people see bronies as, and sites like BronyMate really make those stereotypes seem more apparent. 

It is a scam site, though. Much like most other dating websites on the web.

Edited by Soos
  • Brohoof 4

I've never seen such a thing. I only ads I get here are ones relating to the country it seems, nice boring ones at that.

To me this comes across as someone's idea of a joke, then the joke actually became serious and they rolled with it. >_>

• Brohoof 1

Yea. That ad just makes me.. ew. That ad is disgusting. I kind of not wanted to opt in to site ads because after trying that one seemed like the kind of thing that my parents would catch on my screen and say ''Why are you looking at a dating website?'' at and to my parents is NSFW.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-10-10 at 8.16.55 AM.png

Please explain this ad to me. Not all girls are pegasisters and not all dudes are Bronies.... After actually clicking on the ad it brought me to a dating website (as expected) I searched around on it and oh my golly there were so many dudes I could not even comprehend it. I get that most of the fandom is dudes but why does this website exist? IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE! I don't even understand why the Forums would let this ad be on their website. I can't take it! GJOojdfniaunaiIJiirjvoijoJOIJOIuiduhijOIJOIejf!!!!! All of my rage in a nutshell....... Burn it iwth fire

Basically its a dating site for Bronies. But I think the only reason MLP Forums is showing the ad is because of the revenue they get in order to support the site.

• Brohoof 1

I remember seeing the trailer for this site in a cringe compilation. I don't even think it's made by anyone who watches the show. The narrator pronounces it "brawny". I can't believe this site isn't a joke, I mean have you seen the trailer? It's ridiculous, it's hilarious. I can't take it seriously, lol.

Even if it wasn't a scam or whatever, the idea of this website is still wildly stupid.

I feel bad for the dudes actually using it.

btw here is the trailer if you haven't seen it.

• Brohoof 2

I remember seeing the trailer for this site in a cringe compilation. I don't even think it's made by anyone who watches the show. The narrator pronounces it "brawny". I can't believe this site isn't a joke, I mean have you seen the trailer? It's ridiculous, it's hilarious. I can't take it seriously, lol.

Even if it wasn't a scam or whatever, the idea of this website is still wildly stupid.

The poor souls who actually use the website should see this topic and then the trailer.

Just another stupid way to make money...so sad...

Very sad...... I honestly think bronies have a better chance here than they do on that "website"

Very sad...... I honestly think bronies have a better chance here than they do on that "website"

Oh yes, the real thing is out there. But unfortunately, because the fake one is getting all of the attention, the real one's not doing anything...

• Brohoof 2

Oh yes, the real thing is out there. But unfortunately, because the fake one is getting all of the attention, the real one's not doing anything...

Yup, good point. Shame I have never seen the real thing

Omg. That image rotate spin thing toward the end. My eyes. And why the frik does she have a country accent? Like really. Not necessary. Doubt that she has a country accent, so it makes it worse that she's faking it. And the art. The poor pony's neck. I'd only try this site to see how much of a joke it is.

I know very little about Brony mate but from what I have heard it sounds like another attempt to make money!

I bet who made it is rolling in the dough right now!

Ok, I looked up "brony dating site" and found another site (BronyPassions). The site's design makes it so unappealing. It doesn't even look "MLP-ish." It's just a plain blue. At least it's free though, but I doubt people actually use it. Better than having a commercial with a girl with a country accent and having to pay to use it.

Edited by Ecntrix
  • Brohoof 1