Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 5 least favorite ponies

SL9pones

(edited)

1. Babs

2. The Mayor 

3. Snips and Snails

4. Spike

Um.....honestly not many are my least favorite. Just these. The rest are cool to me even the villains and antagonists

Snips and Snails could have been seperate lol :3

Edited by Trash Boat
Removed off topic section.

Truuueee. It's just whenever I think of one, I think of the other. Can't really tell them apart aside from their physical appearance and voices since they literally act the same and have no development. Who knows? Maybe there will be an episode about them next  

oi m8 ill bloody rek u casul

Snips and Snails could have been seperate lol :3

Anyway... 5. Derpy

4. Wind Rider

3. Snails

2. Snips

1. Spoiled Rich

Edited by Trash Boat
Removed off-topic reply

Truuueee. It's just whenever I think of one, I think of the other. Can't really tell them apart aside from their physical appearance and voices since they literally act the same and have no development. Who knows? Maybe there will be an episode about them next 

Doubt it, male characters rarely get good development, letalone an episode dedicated to developing them, though it is nice to be optimistic! :D

In no particular order:

• Spike
  • Big Macintosh
  • Snips and Snails
  • Flash Sentry
  • Flim and Flam

I wouldn't say I hate any of them, but I surely dislike them.

Edited by Odyssey

Im just gonna list Luna, and's that is really mostly cause I get really annoyed at just how overrated she is cause of fanon. She hasn't really worked well as a character since Luna Eclipsed, with the possible exception of Sweetie Belle Toils, where her being in a mentor role actually made sense and wasn't so boring since that was a situation she could legit relate to. Anyway the way the fandom just sucks up to her and hypes her up so much has really turned me off on her, I can bet you Magic Sheep would not have been near as well received had it been about anyone else (with the appropirate changes to fit the situation)

Spoiled Rich is of course, completely unlikable as all abusive be they phyiscal or emotional parents are.

im meh on Fluttershy but not enough to actaully dislike her.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

I don't really know the order, but the ponies I really don't like are Mayor Mare, Celestia, Flash Sentry, Snips & Snails, and Granny Smith.

However, if we're talking about least favorite characters (including all animals and creatures), I hate Angel Bunny with every fiber of my being. :unamused:

Flash Sentry, Ummm Yeah that's really all I got and even then it's less hate and more a general disdain for introducing him as a force love interest.  

Also I do not give two feathers about Starlight Glimmer but I don't know if that counts. 

Im just gonna list Luna, and's that is really mostly cause I get really annoyed at just how overrated she is cause of fanon. She hasn't really worked well as a character since Luna Eclipsed, with the possible exception of Sweetie Belle Toils, where her being in a mentor role actually made sense and wasn't so boring since that was a situation she could legit relate to. Anyway the way the fandom just sucks up to her and hypes her up so much has really turned me off on her, I can bet you Magic Sheep would not have been near as well received had it been about anyone else (with the appropirate changes to fit the situation)

Spoiled Rich is of course, completely unlikable as all abusive be they phyiscal or emotional parents are.

im meh on Fluttershy but not enough to actaully dislike her.

I actually dislike Luna for the exact same reason! <3

Glad to finally see someone who shares my opinion on her. :)