Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate something in the show? I do

arftbmrf

So whats the point of this thread again??

The OP (according to another thread they made) has deep-seated issues with the MLP based on personal problems and wants to see what about it pisses other people off. But most other people realize that they are watching a cartoon about candy colored horses and don't have giant sticks up their bums.

Also you didn't even mention an issue you had with the show. Just an issue you have with a performer on the show.

• Brohoof 2

The OP (according to another thread they made) has deep-seated issues with the MLP based on personal problems and wants to see what about it pisses other people off. But most other people realize that they are watching a cartoon about candy colored horses and don't have giant sticks up their bums.

Also you didn't even mention an issue you had with the show. Just an issue you have with a performer on the show.

Hmm... and apparently since performance doesn't matter. My waste of a contribution to the thread doesn't matter either.

Basically after all the time we three wasted on replying to each other; I don't really have anything I hate about the show. It's more of a nit pick about the method of animation. But they animate the show so well to a point where I don't really care about that either. :umad:

Even though i dont watch the show anymore, i actually really liked most of it.

The only thing i hated was the Art Style. I hate Flash Cartoons. All of them.

By some perspectives the pony faces look weird and the show style couldnt been more simplistic.

I mean, Flash was created, to make animating easier, right?

THEN WHY DO YOU ALSO HAVE TO MAKE YOUR DRAWINGS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE?

I absolute hate the drawing style. I like every other Generation drawing style better.

I can still accept it and find it cute, but its the worst in my opinion.

Hmm... and apparently since performance doesn't matter. My waste of a contribution to the thread doesn't matter either.

You like to put words in people mouths don't you?

Performance does matter, but that has nothing to do with anything we've discussed so far.

Tara Strong does her best performance for all her jobs, good quality or not. That's what makes her a successful voice actor. But she's still forced to read what they put in front of her, so your irritation is misplaced. She doesn't let it get her down, but you think she should be as bitter and petty and you're being.

Edited by ShadOBabe

You like to put words in people mouths don't you?

Performance does matter, but that has nothing to do with anything we've discussed so far.

Tara Strong does her best performance for all her jobs, good quality or not. That's what makes her a successful voice actor. But she's still forced to read what they put in front of her, so your irritation is misplaced. She doesn't let it get her down, but you think she should be as bitter and petty and you're being.

What is really irritating about this discussion is how voice actors don't have a say in the script. Like, at all.

What is really irritating about this discussion is how voice actors don't have a say in the script. Like, at all.

They really don't. Sure they can ad lib a line or two, but it still won't go in without the okay of the directors and writers.

A lot of people like to think that the voice actors ARE the characters they play. They aren't though.

The finished product we see on televisions is almost always the result of multiple parties putting in their input. Sure the VA does the voice, but the writers tell them what to say, the voice director tells them how they want it said, and the animators decide what facial expression will go with it. And then the director approves it all.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2