Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite Lets Play channel?

Sporemane

"Hey everybody, it's Chuggaaconroy!"

I seriously love this guy. I mean he's the guy who got me into puns. Not to mention his videos are something I really look forward to everyday. 

also he's a fan of MLP so thats a plus

I think this thread already exists but I'm surprised no one mentioned Two Best Friends Play/Super Best Friends Play, Neebs Gaming or Jim Sterling's Squirty Play.

I prefer channels that don't shove the "please remember to like favorite and subscribe" sentence down my throat at the end of each video.  I can't just 'like' everything. I miss the 5 star rating system. :(

• Brohoof 2

Sorcerer Dave.

Even though I don't keep up to date with most of his let's plays, especially his New Vegas one (I really, really hate Sir Crumpington) the time I spent watching his Oblivion and Skyrim let's plays was not wasted. He's starting to do flight sims much more, and although I'm not a fan of that genre, I still watch him because he's so damn entertaining.

It may be a bit of a cop out because I don't watch his YouTube let's plays, only his Twitch ones, but I also really like Gopher. He's a fine chap.

I'm only subscribed to one Let's Player, and that's Markiplier.  I've watched soooooooo many of his videos, it's insane.  The first one I watched was Enviro-Bear 2000, which is hysterical.

I'm also going to mention Two Best Sisters Play.  I know it's not exactly the same as what we're talking about, but it's awesome.  Go check it out.

LDShadowlady for the win!!!!! she plays minecraft and lots of other games and she is amazing!!! but for the sims my favorite channel is TheEnglishSimmer, she is really funny and they are my life because most of my life i spend on youtube watching their vids

• 3 weeks later...

I swear by the Best Friends Zaibatsu- There's just something about 4 guys talking shit to each other while playing games that makes me laugh all the time... plus they're fairly knowledgeable, sometimes, since they were testers and stuff, bunch of huge nerds. :squee:

Game Grumps is okay sometimes too, when they play something I'm interested in. If their talk gets way too off-topic or dirty I tend to but out of keeping up with an LP of theirs though. :huh:

As for solo LPers, Chuggaaconroy is pretty great. His Xenoblade LP is a must-watch. :o

Game Grumps for certain! They're the only Let's Play channel I can watch consistently without getting tired of. They're all humorous cinnamon rolls.

FailRace. Entertaining, intelligent, no acting, no clickbait. All car games, all the time.

+1 for FailRace. Alex (the host) does an excellent job making both serious reviews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkWkLDsTJ4 and entertaining silliness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMluRfA_WA

Plus, it has none of the mind-numbing drifting obsession that 90% of the other car game channels have. Although, I will say, I preferred FailRace back when Daniel NAND Husky were also involved, rather than just having one host all the time.

Second spot on my list goes to JonTron. He hardly ever seems to put out new videos, but he's hilarious so he gets top billing over more active channels.

Everything else is just O.K., although I may slowly be gaining a love for the Grumps, and I honestly haven't watched enough Markiplier to be able to judge him fairly.

• Brohoof 1