Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What characters would you want to see developed further?

green

Celestia: we have seen alot of her in teacher/mentor/ruler mode but not that much of just her the pony Celestia and that is a shame.

Zecora: easily one of the best secondary characters ever, she also plays a bit of the mentor role but in a different manner to Celestia. In addition to that Zecora also presents some great world building potential, I would love to see an episode where she goes with at least one of the mane 6 to the Zebra homeland.

Big Macintosh: the episode where Big Mac went in drag to the Sisterhooves Social is a long overdue step in the right direction but there is still a long way to go.

Marble Pie: she is adorable, lots of good opportunities there and I don't just mean shipping wise.

Maud Pie: a graduation party for when she gets her "rocktorate degree" would make a great episode. We would get to see whatever friends she has as well as more interaction with her and Pinkie and it would be interesting to see what such a party would look like.

• Brohoof 2

CELESTIA. for the love of Faust, celestia. She's gone 5 whole seasons without a single episode. Discord has twice that many episodes. DISCORD!
Come on people!

after that, I'd actually like a villains episode focusing on chrysalis's day to day life. Next up, trixie, she's always a good one. More gilda to check back up on her. Lightning dust so long as she doesn't do a heel face turn. And soarin. I love me some soarin :D (Heavy Dash/soarin shipper here!)

Celestia, Sun Butt, and Trollestia. 

For a minute I thought you meant sunset shimmer by sunbutt  since you'd already listed celestia XD

• Brohoof 2

I'd really like to see Silver Spoon's character and role not so depended on Diamond Tiara's presence in plotlines. She's her best friend and she began as a runner-up supportive characer to DT's antagonizing schemes but we've recently seen a good sum of potential and individuality revealed. I'd love a good exploration with a character like her. How often do we see someone alike to her too influenced by another in ways not beneficial? Very realistic. She represents standing up to that type of tough situation.

• Brohoof 1

after that, I'd actually like a villains episode focusing on chrysalis's day to day life. Next up, trixie, she's always a good one. More gilda to check back up on her. Lightning dust so long as she doesn't do a heel face turn. 

This episode needs to be made immediately.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to see Scootaloo, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's family.

I want to Scootaloo to be able to fly eventually.....

Marble and Limestone. Maude should stay the way she is, don't develop her too much because that's who she is but I'd like to get to know Pinkie's other sisters more.

Cadence and Twilight. How did a princess/ailcorn come to be a baby sitter for Twightligh when she was younger. Her parents must have had connections to say the least.

I kind of like keeping Celestia a mystery.

I want a Princess Celestia episode. Maybe like an episode about Celestia's relationship with the Royal Guards.

Celestia decides to surprise visits the Royal Guard training camp. The Royal Guard and their novice trainees freak out and scramble to make everything perfect for the princess. Hilarity and Trollestia ensues~!