DestinyGateRoom.jpg

DESTINY CORRIDORS:

Corridor.jpg

DESTINY CORRIDOR INTERSECTION:

138.jpg

SCARLETT'S ROOM/KINO ROOM:

KinoRoom01.jpg

KinoRoom02.jpg

Just thought these images might be useful. They are all images of the ship we are on, or things inside it, with the exception of that desert planet image which is the planet that we're currently on!

I hope you all know that Scarlett is at the bottom of the hill at the gate and you are all at the top. Like 100 meters away.

I even drew a diagram!

LXtzAQH.png

• Brohoof 1

I would like to enter my OC, Lightning Spark, to this RP. OC link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-spark-r9277 I have never watched Stargate (sorry!), so I originally wasn't going to join, but after seeing @1Bit mention Corbulo, I felt that maybe I could join.

Lightning Spark is a very tech-y guy, and is (or should I say was?) Head of Cyber-security at Icarus Base. He's a quick thinker and ready to lend a hoof when needed.

If there's any adjustments you think I need to make, just PM me.

Also, what do you mean by "writing the name in my sig at the bottom of your application"? I assume you mean Scarlett Fidelity.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

EDIT: The link works now

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to enter my OC, Lightning Spark, to this RP. OC link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-spark-r9277 I have never watched Stargate (sorry!), so I originally wasn't going to join, but after seeing @1Bit mention Corbulo, I felt that maybe I could join.

Lightning Spark is a very tech-y guy, and is (or should I say was?) Head of Technology and Cyber-security at Icarus Base. He's a quick thinker and ready to lend a hoof when needed.

Also, what do you mean by "writing the name in my sig at the bottom of your application"? I assume you mean Scarlett Fidelity.

Scarlett was the head of Science Technology on Icarus >.>

Also, Cyber-Security? We don't exactly have interplanetary Wi-Fi.

Could you explain a little more about the technology he has please?

• Brohoof 1

Lightning Spark is a very tech-y guy, and is (or should I say was?) Head of Technology and Cyber-security at Icarus Base. He's a quick thinker and ready to lend a hoof when needed.

Ooo! Corbulo attendee :D

If you put that, I'm guessing your aware of it all being based off of the one in Forward Unto Dawn then? :P Because it'll definitely be cool having another character from it.

• Brohoof 1

ultraviolet sandinator

I can't even.

Anyhow, did y'all see my images of the ship and planet? I hope they help get an idea of the inside of the ship.

"Eh?" Scarlett muttered, raising an eyebrow, and snickered at Amber, "Hardly! I don't look anything like her, and I don't know anything about science apart from my suit."

Cob, uhh, wrong name xD

Scarlett was the head of Science Technology on Icarus >.>

Also, Cyber-Security? We don't exactly have interplanetary Wi-Fi.

Could you explain a little more about the technology he has please?

Well, small oversight. Nothing a few edits can't fix.

I think you misunderstand my meaning of "Cyber-security". For a military organization such as this, it would be essential for them to protect all data, especially the good stuff, from falling into the wrong hands. Cyber-security makes use of encryption algorithms, biometric logins (fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, etc.), and more to keep it as safe as possible.

Well, the tablet is just that: a tablet. The computer in his pack can compute calculations at a speed of 150 PetaFLOPS, second only to Specter's computing capabilities.

His glasses are similar to the ones found in the movie Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, with some added sesnors found on his pack; again, nothing much compared to Specter, but it comes in handy.

His pistol is an M6G Magnum, just like Amber's (I think)

Well, small oversight. Nothing a few edits can't fix.

I think you misunderstand my meaning of "Cyber-security". For a military organization such as this, it would be essential for them to protect all data, especially the good stuff, from falling into the wrong hands. Cyber-security makes use of encryption algorithms, biometric logins (fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, etc.), and more to keep it as safe as possible.

Well, the tablet is just that: a tablet. The computer in his pack can compute calculations at a speed of 150 PetaFLOPS, second only to Specter's computing capabilities.

His glasses are similar to the ones found in the movie Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, with some added sesnors found on his pack; again, nothing much compared to Specter, but it comes in handy.

His pistol is an M6G Magnum, just like Amber's (I think)

Nice.

Also, second only to Specter?

I guess you haven't met a certain pony yet.

• Brohoof 1

Ooo! Corbulo attendee :D

If you put that, I'm guessing your aware of it all being based off of the one in Forward Unto Dawn then? :P Because it'll definitely be cool having another character from it.

Exactly that one! I thought it would be a great addition to have another Corbulo graduate in the mix.

Exactly that one! I thought it would be a great addition to have another Corbulo graduate in the mix.

ima send you a message >.> I haz planz for dramaticness

• Brohoof 1

Nice.

Also, second only to Specter?

I guess you haven't met a certain pony yet.

I assume you mean yourself? I didn't think of that. I think you misunderstood what I meant. My computer's speeds are second only to Specter (unless, of course, you have one more powerful than mine :) )

@Ethan Sawyer,

So, what's your call? Am I in or out? (Please excuse me if I sound pushy. I get like that sometimes  :P )

I assume you mean yourself? I didn't think of that. I think you misunderstood what I meant. My computer's speeds are second only to Specter (unless, of course, you have one more powerful than mine :) )

Scarlett's suit is extremely powerful.

Scarlett in general is OP as a character.

And that is why when I use her in a role-play, I limit her to only using certain aspects of her abilities. In this rp, her suit is one of those.

And, yea sure you're in. Do you want to start on the ship, or just happen to be one of the other ponies that came through.

Because if you chose the second option, could you please tell everypony on the dune that if they find some extra shiny sand they should put some of it in one of the tubes with a little water and press the button on top. And if the water goes blue, it's all good and they should collect a lot of it.

Obviously it wont be easy. Nothing ever is.

And that is why when I use her in a role-play, I limit her to only using certain aspects of her abilities. In this rp, her suit is one of those.

I was thinking the suit was a factor. Okay, then. I'm putting your suits floating-point operations speed at 375 PetaFLOPS. Sound good? (or does the suit have more power?)

And, yea sure you're in. Do you want to start on the ship, or just happen to be one of the other ponies that came through.

Because if you chose the second option, could you please tell everypony on the dune that if they find some extra shiny sand they should put some of it in one of the tubes with a little water and press the button on top. And if the water goes blue, it's all good and they should collect a lot of it.

Obviously it wont be easy. Nothing ever is.

I happened to come through (that's the plan me and 1Bit have; remember that "dead" classmate from Corbulo? That's me!)

I was thinking the suit was a factor. Okay, then. I'm putting your suits floating-point operations speed at 375 PetaFLOPS. Sound good? (or does the suit have more power?)

Something like that, but as I said I will not be using the suit much at all. I've limited my suit usage to communications, target finding (On her hud, also hardly ever used), a tiny bit of useless invisibility to show off and also as a way to mess with Unicorncob's Solar.

• Brohoof 1

The suit has more power than anyone will ever need, but as I said I will not be using the suit much at all. I've limited my suit usage to communications, target finding (On her hud, also hardly ever used), a tiny bit of useless invisibility to show off and also as a way to mess with Unicorncob's Solar.

Well okay then. But, just for future reference, your suit's FLOP speed is 10 ExaFLOPS (That is 10000 TeraFLOPS). We won't be reacing THAT speed for at least a century, even given Moore's Law

Well okay then. But, just for future reference, your suit's FLOP speed is 10 ExaFLOPS (That is 10000 TeraFLOPS). We won't be reacing THAT speed for at least a century, even given Moore's Law

Sure, let's go with that. I had a value somewhere but I can't remember what it was.

Did you read what I suggested about your first post?

• Brohoof 1

Sure, let's go with that. I had a value somewhere but I can't remember what it was.

Did you read what I suggested about your first post?

Yeah. Editing it out right now. Did you read what I meant by "Cyber-security"?

Yeah. Editing it out right now. Did you read what I meant by "Cyber-security"?

Ja, that makes sense.

Just for the record, I'll assume Light can read Ancient?

• Brohoof 1

Yes, he can (advanced studies at Corbulo do include studying Ancient). If anything, I'll PM you, 'kay?

Corbulo covered Ancient?

You realise that to be a part of the Stargate program you had to have security clearance, which meant that no school or academy had Ancient. The only way you could read it is if you had extra training once you had joined the Stargate Program.

I KNEW I MADE A MISTAKE! EDITING RIGHT NOW!

Das fine :)

• Brohoof 1

Corbulo covered Ancient?

You realise that to be a part of the Stargate program you had to have security clearance, which meant that no school or academy had Ancient. The only way you could read it is if you had extra training once you had joined the Stargate Program.

Well, normally, no one studies Ancient at Corbulo. However, I was given the opportunity to enter advanced studies, something only the top students were given a chance to do. It also meant that I would join the Stargate program if I agreed to do advanced. I was the only one that year who accepted. Apparently, everyone else was tired of the rigorous physical training it entailed. I didn't care (besides, I loved the training, learned how to be a good marksman because of it), and so, Lightning Spark joined from then on. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Corbulo and was immediately sent to Icarus.

Well, normally, no one studies Ancient at Corbulo. However, I was given the opportunity to enter advanced studies, something only the top students were given a chance to do. It also meant that I would join the Stargate program if I agreed to do advanced. I was the only one that year who accepted. Apparently, everyone else was tired of the rigorous physical training it entailed. I didn't care (besides, I loved the training, learned how to be a good marksman because of it), and so, Lightning Spark joined from then on. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Corbulo and was immediately sent to Icarus.

So the government started recruiting younger ponies to join the program once they were old enough?

Cannon god damn accepted! That's a brilliant idea!

• Brohoof 1

So the government started recruiting younger ponies to join the program once they were old enough?

Cannon god damn accepted! That's a brilliant idea!

Funny how that's the way it works in the Halo universe (or should I say Haylo?)

• Brohoof 1