Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Unicorncob, @@1Bit,  

Both Sapphire and Crystal and infact the other 70 odd ponies in the room watched these three and a robot come in, like they should off, then act like fillies then try to fight one another then go back to work, "um what was that?" Crystal asking Sapphire, "oh I am going to have a word with those three ponies."

Sapphire walked over and picked up all three of them with her magic and walked them into the corridor outside, while Crystal and a few others took over the controls.

Outside

Sapphire dumped them outside "WHAT IN HEY WAS THAT WE NEED TO BE THE LEADERS OF THIS SHIP, by Luna start acting like it!" She acted like she was scolding a filly

I believe this is what is called Godmodding!

You can't just levitate other players characters out of a room

@@Ethan Sawyer

yeah i kinda well yeah...sorry for that I guess just you know it seemed kinda fitting you want to have the argument in front of all the staff sure I can edit that post.

Please do, I'd hate for anyone to get removed from the rp ;-;

I'll just wait until we're about to do a spacewalk.

And staying in character, too.

M8 we're going to another planet, not on the side of the ship :P

Or that, that's a good one too

Spacewalk sounds like a whole lot of fun though. Just think about it, a hundred possibly thousand or tens of thousand year old ship floating around in space might have the possibility of a weakened hull and shortly an explosive decompression. 

Edited by DustJacket

Or that, that's a good one too

Spacewalk sounds like a whole lot of fun though. Just think about it, a hundred possibly thousand or tens of thousand year old ship floating around in space might the possibility of a weakened hull and shortly an explosive decompression.

Oh don't worry, we'll get to that.

Oh, uhh, guys.

I forgot to tell you something very important

Something so important, you might die now that you're about to find out what it is.

Here it is.

further

Further

FURTHER

FURTHER!!!

EVEN FURTHER!!!

One more, you can do it!

SCARLETT IS A TIME TRAVELLING UNICORN/CHANGELING HYBRID WHO IS THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF CAPTAIN CARAMEL AND RAVE DARKMANE AND HAD A DAUGHTER WITH HERSELF FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE.

SHE ALSO HAS A LIGHT SCOTTICH ACCENT.

• Brohoof 1