Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~* Free Pixel Ponies! *~ {Open!}

Pripyat Pony

Alrighty then, again just another OC who will appear. A Unicorn mare with a bright pink coat, her hair done up similarly (but not quiet as eloquently) as Rarity, and a mixture of bright red and Dark Blue in her hair. Her eyes a an aqua blue, and her tail is curled up. That's about all, cutie mark just a flower. Evil expression if you can?

Hey, I really like your art - may I request an OC of mine? :D

I don't actually have a picture yet, so I hope you're ok with a written description?

Aura Chord is an adult, female unicorn. (Though she appears a little androgynous.) Her coat is a dusty lavender colour. Her mid-grey mane is short, especially at the back, and spiky, and the fringe falls almost into her golden eyes. Aura Chord's tail is longer in proportion to her mane, with a couple jagged streaks of darker grey.

Personality-wise, keywords include: Shy, awkward, enthusiastic, blunt, accidentally tactless, but sweet nonetheless.

Lastly, her cutie mark is a sort of golden swirl (picture a barred spiral galaxy, but without all the tiny wispy bits).

I would really appreciate you doing this. :)

Hope this hasn't been requested yet; if not, could you please draw Pixel Wavelength?

tumblr_o12srnFqGH1uwvmjvo1_500.png

_2015_07_15__mascot___pixel_wavelength_b

pretty_pretty_pixel_by_bojorquezcomics-d

• Brohoof 1

Hey, if you haven't already started, then I'd like to ask for a slight change. You see, I've just realised I copied and pasted the OLD version of my ponysona info... If possible, could everything still be the same, but the pony be male? If not, that's cool, I understand you put a lot of work into these. :)