Aureity

Hey Dash! Good to see ya.

So what kind of stuff do you like to do when you aren't flying or napping?

Hanging out with my friends, or helping Scoots find her cutie mark.

I tried napping while flying once - didn't turn out too well.

You're right, RD. I just gotta!

That's the spirit!

I said...

NOT RELATED TO ROCKS OR THROWING!

*snicker*

Rainbow... I really need somewhere for my... friend... to put all this weed... you sure you won't help?

I am NOT a drug stasher!

:) I just love reading these.

Erm, thanks?

Hello RD, how is your day? and how is Tank ever since he was returned?

Fine so far, only crashed once! And tank is doing great, he's already back in the air. You'd think he'd be paranoid ever since the incident, but nope.

Rainbow Dash, whats with your obsession of stealing

?

I...huh?

Alrighty. Can you name any RPGs you liked more than others?

Not really. I thought Skyrim sounded cool, but it had nothing to do with the sky at all! :(

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Fine so far, only crashed once! And tank is doing great, he's already back in the air. You'd think he'd be paranoid ever since the incident, but nope.

Ah good to hear. You know, I think Tank is actually quite brave. Reminds me of another certain tortoise hehe :)

Edited by JesstroidPrime

Not really. I thought Skyrim sounded cool, but it had nothing to do with the sky at all! :(

Ah, that's funny. No offense, Skyrim's still pretty good IMO.

I found more pictures of you! What do you think of this one?

post-2458-0-45966500-1342673710_thumb.png

Hi, Dashie! I was just wondering, what do you think of this music???

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sf-8WXWq8A

It sounds a bit like the backdrop for this game I used to play...

Ah good to hear. You know, I think Tank is actually quite brave. Reminds me of another certain tortoise hehe :)

Who'd that be?

Ah, that's funny. No offense, Skyrim's still pretty good IMO.

I found more pictures of you! What do you think of this one?

post-2458-0-45966500-1342673710_thumb.png

How the hay did you bronies get so many pictures of me...? It's like you were stalking me in my childhood...

Heya there! It's your favorite pony, back in action! YOu've missed me while I was gone, right? Funny story to that Ninja Derpy incident, but that't too long to put here. Ehh...either that or I'm just too *yawn* tired. But this forum needs to be about 20% cooler-you know I can't stay away for long!

You've seen me on the other thread (before the, um, "incident"), so you know the drill. The awesome,spectacular, one-and-only Rainbow Dash is here to answer your questions!

Posted Image

Hey Dash!!!

Do you like to be friends? And you know, hang out? *Squee* I think your BEST PONY!!! Honest.

That would be Gamera, the giant flying turtle hero. I don't think you've heard of him, but he is very brave.

Giant...flying...turtle.

Posted Image

Hey Dash!!!

Do you like to be friends? And you know, hang out? *Squee* I think your BEST PONY!!! Honest.

Yeah sure, that'd be cool!

Hey Rainbow, tell me, what are your thoughts on the famous My Little Dashie and Cupcakes?

Oh and I really like your mane!

*goes pale at mention of cupcakes*

(edited)

How the hay did you bronies get so many pictures of me...? It's like you were stalking me in my childhood...

Fanart not photos. You actually have multiple fan groups on DeviantArt. I think I found this one here http://press-x-to-dash.deviantart.com/

Bad for forgetting my questions. I think there's more then that group too. What do you think of that?

Edited by ZomBrony

Rainbow....I wouldn't laugh. I have seen Gamera in action, and he can probably destroy most of the giant creatures on Equestria.

Yeah, sure...giant flying turtle...*snickers*

Fanart not photos. You actually have multiple fan groups on DeviantArt. I think I found this one here http://press-x-to-dash.deviantart.com/

Bad for forgetting my questions. I think there's more then that group too. What do you think of that?

Well, I guess I should have seen it coming. I'm so cool that even humans love me! B)

Hey Dash. I wanna take you to a gay Bar. (plays Gay Bar by electric six)

What's a gay bar...?

Oh my gosh! Your a clone. I bet you do everything I do. Lets fight. *sonc rainboom*

Ooh, double Dash! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Uhh I know this is kind of sudden but I am an alicorn I have been wondering if - well I have seen you around cloudsdale and well I am blueStreak I am just the wonder bolts' weather clearer and that is associated with the wonder bolts m-maybe I could show you my job soon and then maybe we could catch a movie or something

Rainbow I-I-I'm sorry if I keep asking questions but maybe?

Trust me, you REALLY don't wanna know what a "Gay Bar" is. :wacko:

...super. Okay then, I won't probe.

Uhh I know this is kind of sudden but I am an alicorn I have been wondering if - well I have seen you around cloudsdale and well I am blueStreak I am just the wonder bolts' weather clearer and that is associated with the wonder bolts m-maybe I could show you my job soon and then maybe we could catch a movie or something

Rainbow I-I-I'm sorry if I keep asking questions but maybe?

Wow, that would be awesome! :wub: Course I would!