Aureity

TELL US WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO OR I WILL KIDNAP SCOOTALOO AND KILL HER. I AM SERIOUS. i HAVE A HACKSAW RIGHT HERE. THIS IS NO JOKE, DUDE. TELL US OR YOUR PAL WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't know who you are...but I will find you...and I will kill you

(edited)

Rainbowdash,

If you were an alicorn like Twilight, what would you like to be princess of?

CLOUDSDALE!  B) 

Or, the sky in general. That'd be cool, too. I could charge an airspace tax, hehe.

Rainbow Dash, 

What does one have to do to be so awesomely cool like you are?

Ehh. Work hard, press 'n surpass your limits, ya know?

How's it been since you passed the test of being a Wonderbolt Reserve?

Not much has changed, actually. I thought it would, but life goes on much the same. Not that I mind.

Heya, Dashie.  :D Got a few things to say.

1) My birthday was last Tuesday.

2) I wanted to say hi. :P

3) I asked Rarity and Twilight this question, but... what kinds of music do you like, if you listen to music at all? I'm personally a fan of rock and video game music.

Hey, happy birthday! 

That DJ pony introduced me to some of the stuff she's been listening to. Sounds pretty cool, and I've been hooked so far.

You are so awesome!

So two questions.

What do you think of my little dashie?

Second,could you check out my ask solar flare thread? That would mask it 20% cooler!

-Bruss

Meh, too sentimental. I guess if you guys seems to like it, that's cool, I suppose.

And I'm too lazy to go around poking into different threads.  >_>  Y'know how big this forum is?

What if Daring Doo died in the next book?

Yeah, no way! The story's not even half-over yet!

i bet i'm faster than you

Gee, nice "question".  -_- 

If you had to fight a pony who has destroyed fifteen galaxies with a single swing of the hoof, then how would you handle it?

...what. I'm just a superhero, not a goddess.

Question: what is your opinion on humans :huh:

Those whatcha-call'em...jets? Those I find pretty cool. I might try 'n race one.

Are clouds made of evaporated water in equestria, like in our world? Or is it different?

Eww, go bug Twilight. She's the one with her muzzle up in chem textbooks.

TELL US WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO OR I WILL KIDNAP SCOOTALOO AND KILL HER. I AM SERIOUS. i HAVE A HACKSAW RIGHT HERE. THIS IS NO JOKE, DUDE. TELL US OR YOUR PAL WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*snicker*

Edited by Aureity

Rainbowdash,

Just wondering, glad that you pass the test, congratulations, but why take a test if your a cadet at the Wonderbolt Academy?

Edited by Brainstorm

Dear Rainbow Dash I have a question I don't know if it has been already asked before (I don't have time to look through 93 pages).

what do you think of Twidash Shipping?

(P.S. I don't like it so I won't be offended if you don't.)

I am serious, Rainbow Dash. If you don't tell me what you are allergic to, I will do super bad stuff to you and your buddies. I already have plans for evil schemes for you and your friends. And one of my plans is to humiliate you so hard that you will never be able to show your face in Equestria ever again!! And that is just ONE of my many evil schemes. So tell me what the hay you are allergic to or else you will have to cope with the circumstances. *achoo* Oh the irony.

And I know your deepest secret. :3 You better tell me what you are allergic to unless, of course, you don't mind me sharing your deepest secret to the whole of Equestria?

Edited by Commander Hurricane

What's easier way to avoid Cheating and a good way to win?

Use your advantages. No, really. Don't feel bad for having something somepony else doesn't.

Rainbowdash,

Just wondering, glad that you pass the test, congratulations, but why take a test if your a cadet at the Wonderbolt Academy?

Well, I mean...why not? Prove that I can pass it?

What is the meanest prank you've ever pulled?

Gee, well...once when I was still a filly, I accidentally made a couple of my classmates cry. Felt kinda bad.

You're in change of Ponyville's weather and you don't know what clouds are made of?

>_> 

Rainbow Dash, everyone knows that you are awesome, no doubt about it. how do you do it?  :wub:  -_-  >_>  B)  

Ehh...try talking to ponies you don't know. Be cool about it, make some friends...

Dear Rainbow Dash I have a question I don't know if it has been already asked before (I don't have time to look through 93 pages).

what do you think of Twidash Shipping?

(P.S. I don't like it so I won't be offended if you don't.)

...neither of us go that way, y'know.

*Jeez*

What do you think of the song? Kind of fits you IMHO... :P

Eh, not bad!

I am serious, Rainbow Dash. If you don't tell me what you are allergic to, I will do super bad stuff to you and your buddies. I already have plans for evil schemes for you and your friends. And one of my plans is to humiliate you so hard that you will never be able to show your face in Equestria ever again!! And that is just ONE of my many evil schemes. So tell me what the hay you are allergic to or else you will have to cope with the circumstances. *achoo* Oh the irony.

And I know your deepest secret. :3 You better tell me what you are allergic to unless, of course, you don't mind me sharing your deepest secret to the whole of Equestria?

*yawn*

If you really wanna know, you gotta tell me something you're allergic to first. Eye for an eye.

• Brohoof 1

Fine then. But you must tell me what YOU are allergic to after I tell you what I am allergic to. ¬_¬

*ahem* I am allergic to pincushions...and I get hay fever. YA HAPPY. NOW TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ps: i am Commander Hurricane i just changed my name and everything about me cuz im a ninja. :P

Edited by DaringDo's#1Fan

What do you call Baseball in Equestria?

The one where you hit stuff with a big bat? That's still just baseball.

Fine then. But you must tell me what YOU are allergic to after I tell you what I am allergic to. ¬_¬

*ahem* I am allergic to pincushions...and I get hay fever. YA HAPPY. NOW TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ps: i am Commander Hurricane i just changed my name and everything about me cuz im a ninja. :P

*grumble* Fine, kiwis. But it's only really minor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlB8GwKIzIQ#t=91

1.Your thoughts on the song?

2. Your thoughts on the dance?

Song's kidna cool, I guess. But looks more like he's flailing his hooves around than dancing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

How did you feel when your friend Rarity used Evil Magic on you?

Uhh...evil?

Did you ever get bullied because of your rainbow mane and tail?

Buiiled? Please. If you saw a pony rockin' a rainbow tail, you'd be throwing yourself down at their hooves.

Hey Rainbow, so growing up as a filly, did you have any problems learning to fly, like Scootaloo?

Well, course. Like everypony. Just gotta keep trying.

Have you met Sonic the Hedgehog?

The what now?

Hi Rainbow Dash.

What do you like to do?

Can i be you're friend?

Flying! Oh, and etch-a-sketch in the sky, with clouds. Really, it's fun. I'll show you.

Edited by Aureity