Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

I would like to uncover the history of the rock farm. I mean every one knows about how sweet apple acres was founded and how afterwards the ponies came together and a valley turned into a little town. i read a comic something the founders of ponyville was it the first shop or the farm. well it doesnt matter read your self for better understanding. but sweet apple acress does get a lot of reconiton because of apples. what about rock. since houlder coble stone was their six times grand father the rock farm must be older then anything. I belive houlder made the farm and lived there with his three sons ignious, sediment and metamorhic. metamormic took over the farm. houlder found and carried the boulder all over equestria before setting land. poniville was once a valley full of flowers and beuty and houlder doesnt want to set land on it. he wants the beuty to remain. he build his farm litle far off the valley which is the rock farm. apples are food and the rock farm produce matrials used to make ponyville. well most of the matirals came from the rock farm. they wer in charge of shelter. shelter and food two farms like the day and the night the hoofields and mcolts. i think the pink statue fountain in the quare is made from marble. houlder was a great buisness man. he is the owner of the eintire valley. it is their terioty. many ponies came to take their land away but they always defended their land well. when many ponies came cos of the zap apples they want to settle land but didnt had any shelter. there was a big commotion as houlder and his sons tried to defend their land but evetully he gave in and let them stay on his land. he even provided them with cosntriction matiral and helped to build as well. 

I would like to uncover the history of the rock farm. I mean every one knows about how sweet apple acres was founded and how afterwards the ponies came together and a valley turned into a little town. i read a comic something the founders of ponyville was it the first shop or the farm. well it doesnt matter read your self for better understanding. but sweet apple acress does get a lot of reconiton because of apples. what about rock. since houlder coble stone was their six times grand father the rock farm must be older then anything. I belive houlder made the farm and lived there with his three sons ignious, sediment and metamorhic. metamormic took over the farm. houlder found and carried the boulder all over equestria before setting land. poniville was once a valley full of flowers and beuty and houlder doesnt want to set land on it. he wants the beuty to remain. he build his farm litle far off the valley which is the rock farm. apples are food and the rock farm produce matrials used to make ponyville. well most of the matirals came from the rock farm. they wer in charge of shelter. shelter and food two farms like the day and the night the hoofields and mcolts. i think the pink statue fountain in the quare is made from marble. houlder was a great buisness man. he is the owner of the eintire valley. it is their terioty. many ponies came to take their land away but they always defended their land well. when many ponies came cos of the zap apples they want to settle land but didnt had any shelter. there was a big commotion as houlder and his sons tried to defend their land but evetully he gave in and let them stay on his land. he even provided them with cosntriction matiral and helped to build as well. 

Dude we're gonna get CMC episodes don't worry  :unamused:

Don't you understand? The CMC are done ya. And besides, there will be less CMC episodes in S6...or maybe they're disbanded. Who knows!

I hope her brother is one of those "he's a huge wimp but he likes to act tough" types, so he share's her wimpyness but not her shyness

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I predict that Fluttershy's brother will be a jock.

Totally! I've been picturing him as a ripped jock-bully type ever since the writers started hinting his existence.

(That would explain the Fluttershy-Bulk Biceps thing, I guess...)

Totally! I've been picturing him as a ripped jock-bully type ever since the writers started hinting his existence.

(That would explain the Fluttershy-Bulk Biceps thing, I guess...)

In other words, the stereotypical dumb jock, with no real depth.

• Brohoof 1

I know what I'm trying to say is...but, the CMC's journey might be done...And don't get me wrong, we might get less CMC in S6.....And yes, I would like to see the return of Trixie, the return of Sunset Shimmer and an brand-new opening song!

Edited by MAIKUN

the return of Sunset Shimmer

Doubt that'll happen. Starlight Glimmer is all but doing Sunset's job if SS lived in Equestria. Apparently, DHX wants both EQG and FIM separated so you're not forced to follow EQG in order to watch the main series.

Going into other news, EQD posted an update on the FIM website. According to Seth, the FIM Facebook page and the S6 teaser image hinted the main theme for this seasons: exploring Equestria. So far, Manehattan is clickable, but the others (including Ponyville and Everfree Forest) are greyed out.

What do you think?

I know what I'm trying to say is...but, the CMC's journey might be done...And don't get me wrong, we might get less CMC in S6.....And yes, I would like to see the return of Trixie, the return of Sunset Shimmer and an brand-new opening song!

If they do a new opening song, it should be performed by Stan Bush. XP

An story-arc would be nice as well as some character traits of Starlight Glimmer too! And don't get me wrong, I think I'm getting that idea right now: I mean, what IF Season 6 features a time skip (much like Digimon did it with Season 2) going forward to age up the Cake twins (and of course, the royal foal, whether it turns out to be a colt or a filly) to around the same age as the CMC are in seasons 1-5, thereby also making the CMC around the same age as the Mane Six are in those seasons, right?

Edited by MAIKUN
  • Brohoof 1

wait, does hasbro know about this site and thread? If they do they should know all of your opinions for the next season. You bronies are the best! :D

Oh, and I only want one thing for season 6: A new element of Harmony? But there should be no extra pony, just a mysterious element that would soon be something that changes the magic of friendship to a whole new level. When the mane 6 would discover it, one pony was clumsy enough to give birth of a new element: Hate. And that should be somepony like a side character or something. Suggesting Derpy haha..

Idk something like that.. :)

Edited by Ponpon_Twilight

what IF Season 6 features a time skip (much like Digimon did it with Season 2) going forward to age up the Cake twins (and of course, the royal foal, whether it turns out to be a colt or a filly) to around the same age as the CMC are in seasons 1-5, thereby also making the CMC around the same age as the Mane Six are in those seasons, right?

And that's another thing I'd like to see! I mean, the royal foal as a fully-developed character, not just a So Soft Newborn toy ad. It would be cool if it struggled to learn its destiny and needed the CMC's help...

I've been saying this since November, but I don't think I've said it here, so I'll post my prediction for the premiere date using known facts.

Fact 1) They've been done recording for EONS. That 2 parter John De Lancie recorded was most likely the finale.

Fact 2) The finale itself is past the storyboarding phase.

Fact 3) From what we can tell from Twitter, they've been in Key Layout for several months now, which is something they do about 6 months before an episode premieres.

Fact 4) The entire MLP schedule was turned on its head, and S5 premiered last April. This is most likely in anticipation of the movie. There's no reason to think S6 wouldn't start in April as well.

Fact 5) LPS ends April 16th, if they don't take any breaks

Fact 6) if S6 follows the same structure as S5, the finale would be late fall 2016

Therefore, I'm going to say the Season 6 premiere is April 23rd 2016. It's the week after the LPS series finale, which they'd undoubtedly use to promote the coming season of MLP.

Waitwait Hold up! Did you just say "A 2 parter John De Lancie finale"?

Waitwait Hold up! Did you just say "A 2 parter John De Lancie finale"?

He didn't mean that as in a 2 parter that necessarily focuses on Discord. Just that John de Lancie confirmed that he did some recording for a couple episodes that he believes to be a two parter. How much of a role and focus there will be on Discord, we still don't know.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, I was wondering who could be a new un-reformed villain in both opener and finales of S6? And speaking of Season 6, will Season 6 ever start either in Spring or Fall 2016?

Edited by MAIKUN

Rumour has it that the Royal Foal toys/playsets will be released in mid-September, so... I'm guessing the new season will start in Fall, after all. 

Edited by Merion
  • Brohoof 2

Shining Armor and Cadence having a baby would be super adorable. Auntie Princess Twilight! XD

Yep it's finally happening alright! According to some user on Twitter, the Alicorn foal's name is....Flurry Heart.

Link: http://www.yahoo.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-baby-flurry-174837515.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Edited by MAIKUN

Yep it's finally happening alright! According to some user on Twitter, the Alicorn foal's name is....Flurry Heart.

Link: http://www.yahoo.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-baby-flurry-174837515.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Ones got to wonder, was this Celestia's plan the whole time.

I mean, it makes sense. Celestia and Luna seems to be the only naturally born alicorns in Equestria. Create more alicorns to give birth to even more alicorns.

Gasp! And that's why they're all female!

It's a conspiracy I tell you!

• Brohoof 2

You know I prefer less CMC and more Starlight Glimmer as well as the return of Trixie...To be fair, I think the CMC might disband soon. Badly.

With their matching butts?  No way, they're magically destined together forever now.

• Brohoof 1

With their matching butts?  No way, they're magically destined together forever now.

Yeah well CandyStrike, I doubt it. I rather see more Starlight Glimmer, Trixie and Discord instead!

Edited by MAIKUN