Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

Howdy all!

Im looking forward to the 6Th season FIM.

What I would like ta see in S6

The Return of The Great & Powerful Trixie.

A episode on Zecora as she travels to a village where Zebras live and there is a plague there and she asks the mane 6 fer help.

The CMCs travel to Manehattan and vistis Babs Seed.

Applejack & Applebloom discovers an old jorunal that belonged to their parents and reads about the early years of Sweet Apple Acres.

(Flashback episode)

Moondancer visits Twilight at the castle.

Coco Pommel makes a new dress for Sapphire Shores. (Rarity wasnt available) It goes arwry and Sweetie Belle helps out filling in fer her sister.

(And Sapphire sings!)

Spike has an adventure looking for Peewee the Phoenix.

Finds a valley full of birds.

Twilight has a full schedule of royal duities with  Princess Celestia at the castle of friendship that she forgets Spike.

Thinking he has no longer have a purpose he leaves for canterlot where Princess Luna cheers the baby dragon up.

The CMCs discover that Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon hasn't showed up at school for days. They find out that both had a terrible fight.

They try to get them to bury the hatchet.

Starlight Glimmer returns to the town to make amends on her bad deeds shes done.

(With help from the Mane 6

Thats it fer now!

• Brohoof 3

Call me crazy, but what would happen if, during the Season Premier....

Ether a previous villain or a new villain shows up out of nowhere, the Mane 6, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance fight said villain.  But in the end, the villain escape and somehow takes both Shining Armor and Princess Cadance with him/her.  This action would leave Flurry Heart without her parents.

How would you all react if this were to happen?

Edited by SaburoDaimando
  • Brohoof 2

Call me crazy, but what would happen if, during the Season Premier....

Ether a previous villain or a new villain shows up out of nowhere, the Mane 6, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance fight said villain.  But in the end, the villain escape and somehow takes both Shining Armor and Princess Cadance with him/her.  This action would leave Flurry Heart without her parents.

How would you all react if this were to happen?

My choices would have to be...Queen Chrysalis, Discord or maybe....Starlight Glimmer?

well people saying they want sunset to come bakc it isn't happneing outside the movies.

STarlight glimmer being a side kind of studne for twilight be great

CMC usage of thier new destiny

Applejack getting some backstory along with dash and scotallo parents. (seriosly.) will get flutterhsy brother that about al we do knwo

well people saying they want sunset to come bakc it isn't happneing outside the movies.

Applejack getting some backstory along with dash and scotallo parents. (seriosly.) will get flutterhsy brother that about al we do knwo

Well instead of having the CMC's usage of their new destiny, why NOT have Applejack getting some backstory instead? And yes, I would like to see more Starlight Glimmer though....

Edited by MAIKUN

Howdy all!

Im looking forward to the 6Th season FIM.

What I would like ta see in S6

The Return of The Great & Powerful Trixie.

A episode on Zecora as she travels to a village where Zebras live and there is a plague there and she asks the mane 6 fer help.

The CMCs travel to Manehattan and vistis Babs Seed.

Applejack & Applebloom discovers an old jorunal that belonged to their parents and reads about the early years of Sweet Apple Acres.

(Flashback episode)

Moondancer visits Twilight at the castle.

Coco Pommel makes a new dress for Sapphire Shores. (Rarity wasnt available) It goes arwry and Sweetie Belle helps out filling in fer her sister.

(And Sapphire sings!)

Spike has an adventure looking for Peewee the Phoenix.

Finds a valley full of birds.

Twilight has a full schedule of royal duities with  Princess Celestia at the castle of friendship that she forgets Spike.

Thinking he has no longer have a purpose he leaves for canterlot where Princess Luna cheers the baby dragon up.

The CMCs discover that Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon hasn't showed up at school for days. They find out that both had a terrible fight.

They try to get them to bury the hatchet.

Starlight Glimmer returns to the town to make amends on her bad deeds shes done.

(With help from the Mane 6

Thats it fer now!

It showed Starlight returning and hugging the ponies from the equality village, so it looks like the last one is already done.

I'm sure the CMC will disband because...their journey might be done or something...Or maybe the CMC will be reduced to Background characters. And FYI, COTLM was the last CMC-centered episode!

Spoiler'd for possible spoilers

Looks like a potential animatic spoiler with Starlight might have been leaked(possible fake, but I think it's real)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/02/possible-season-6-starlight-animatic.html#more

First off, if this is true, Goddammit

Second, if this is true, looks like someone's gonna get their ass fired

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler'd for possible spoilers

Looks like a potential animatic spoiler with Starlight might have been leaked(possible fake, but I think it's real)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/02/possible-season-6-starlight-animatic.html#more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkj5MbSrVL0

First off, if this is true, Goddammit

Second, if this is true, looks like someone's gonna get their ass fired

Jim Miller says that's fake.

And if it was real, usually he'd ignore or dance around the question by saying he can't answer that. This time he flat out called it fake.

• Brohoof 1

And if it was real, usually he'd ignore or dance around the question by saying he can't answer that. This time he flat out called it fake.

That's reassuring, though I still have my reservations. I remember them saying the same thing about Starlight getting redeemed being false when the book's synopsis came out, and then it actually happened

That's reassuring, though I still have my reservations. I remember them saying the same thing about Starlight getting redeemed being false when the book's synopsis came out, and then it actually happened

I don't remember anyone saying that. I remember G. M. Berrow, who's not Jim Miller, making a tweet about how you shouldn't believe everything online, something that wasn't specifically connected to anything but was made around the time the Starlight book synopsis popped up, so there may have been an intention to target that at the book, but that's a more indirect way of trying to dissuade it that they'd be more likely to do than to flat out say its fake.

now I can't find the website itself (curse you, me!) but the titles of the episode were listed there. and the last two titles weren't the same, which means that the finale won't be a two-parter! ARGH! I really hope that those informations are wrong, 'cause...why would you do that? using the same villain for the whole season was such a good idea (even though starlight glimmer herself sucked, in my opinion), why would you not do that again? but well.

I do hope we get much more informations about Discord, and at least two more Discord-episodes. just imagine if "What about Discord?" would've been his last appearance! *shivers* I want to know where this dude comes from! I still hope that he is starswirl the bearded, but since he said in "Make new friends but keep Discord" that he is several centuries old, I have my doubts about that. anyways, I want more informations 'bout good old Discord and a Celestia-themed episode! seriously, this pony is the most important pony in all of equestria, and yet, she is shown to be weak and kinda stupid just so twilight can be in the spotlight (I'll spare you the 90216-repeat of "Why Celestias plan against Tirek was incredibly stupid". you're welcome.).

if we don't get such episodes in season 6, then...well, then I can just hope that they will make a seventh season.

Wait a sec, I got this!: What IF Starlight was the villain again in the S6 opener? I mean, think about it? Starlight would kidnap Flurry Heart a la Sailor Moon style...right?

And as for the CMC, I definitely doubt it at all...

• Brohoof 1

Wait a sec, I got this!: What IF Starlight was the villain again in the S6 opener? I mean, think about it? Starlight would kidnap Flurry Heart a la Sailor Moon style...right?

I ain't even mad...that'd be freaking awesome. but I doubt that they would actually do that. you know, because "sending a bad message" and everything.

• Brohoof 1

I ain't even mad...that'd be freaking awesome. but I doubt that they would actually do that. you know, because "sending a bad message" and everything.

Yeah I'm glad you're liking my idea Dracu98! Glad you're liking my idea at all!

• Brohoof 1

And I'll concur that it's a fake. There's a lot of issues I saw in that (well produced, I might add) animatic that raised red flags for me. For one thing, too much information being shown, like directional arrows for tears? And the camera positions aren't that strong (neither are most of the character poses). 

• Brohoof 5

Also: it's not the story. I've seen the animatic and know the story and that (whatever the story was) was definitely not it. 

• Brohoof 2