Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Season 6 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

Blue Moon

Technically, Rainbow Dash was already a Wonderbolt. (reserve forces are a branch, but still the military thus Wonderbolt reserves are a branch, but still Wonderbolts.) Jeez, between this and Starlight not being able to find her way around the castle, despite finding the throne room just fine IN THE PREVIOUS TWO EPISODES (which as i've said have the exact same writer), is season 6 just going to be the season of annoying continuity errors?

Edited by ggg-2

ggg-2 you are being too critical. Yes Starlight found one room in a previous two parter. But nobody said she is completely unable to find any rooms, it is just a huge castle so she has more trouble with some rooms. I saw Starlight being being able to find rooms being a metaphor of her nervousness and how out of place she feels, it was comically excaccarated a bit as well.

And reserve and a official member is not a same thing.

well, the april fool's joke on twitter still looks to have some vector images we can look over for episode five.

The poses and image of course is cut and pasted, but we can at least see a few dragons that will show up in Ep5.

1121874__safe_screencap_spike_dragon_fac

well, the april fool's joke on twitter still looks to have some vector images we can look over for episode five.

The poses and image of course is cut and pasted, but we can at least see a few dragons that will show up in Ep5.

sig-4447321.1121874__safe_screencap_spik

This pic makes me cautiously optimistic for Gauntlet of Fire.

This pic makes me cautiously optimistic for Gauntlet of Fire.

I'm kind of wondering why all the dragons are glowing in the image myself. Like if that's just photoshop or if there's a part of the episode where the dragons all glow.

(edited)

I'm not as convinced this is a manufactured image, aside from the logos of course. It looks like a screen capture from the end of the episode with the bottom cropped to make it fit better on Facebook. 

If so, they kind of gave away the ending to the episode,  just like they did for the premiere...

All hail the new dragon lord, Spike the Brave and Glorious! 

Edited by Truffles

(edited)

You know, we've been calling No Second Prances a Starlight episode, and it'd make sense if it is, but what if it's a Diamond Tiara episode, where somepony is (rightfully) suspicious of Diamond Tiara's abrupt (and totally unneeded) change of heart and is unwilling to forgive her?

Edited by ggg-2

You know, we've been calling No Second Prances a Starlight episode, and it'd make sense if it is, but what if it's a Diamond Tiara episode, where somepony is (rightfully) suspicious of Diamond Tiara's abrupt (and totally unneeded) change of heart and is unwilling to forgive her?

It is a possibility. However Starlight is pretty much guranteed to have an episode while Diamond Tiara is not. And I do not think Diamond Tiara would get an episode without CMC and they had episode so soon before this one I do not see them having one again that quictly..

Personally I did not have a problem with Diamond's redemption, that was handled well and she is a kid that should get more forgiveness anyway. Starlight is the one who really needs an episode.

What I hope for is that this is a Starlight/Discord episode. I want as much Discord as possible and while Starlight needs episodes to build her character I still do not like the idea of her episode much. Starlight and Discord having some redemption related storyline would be fun.