movies/tv Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?

JeyWiz

I saw that Birdemic movie that JonTron made a video on.... It sucked the biggest middle finger to movie makers everywhere

• Brohoof 1

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

What was the worst movie you've watched in you entire life? For me, the worst movie is Dragon Ball Evolution:eww:

I mean seriously? Who would DARE make a horrendous live action movie based off the best anime in existence? They got all the facts wrong. The COMPLETELY changed the story from the anime. And all the actors act horribly, in my opinion.

The rating of this abomination is 2.7/10 on IMDB, and 14% on Rotten Tomatoes. Unbelievable. 

Most disappointing movie: RIO 2, I feel as this could of fix everything the other movie got wrong and make the perfect bird movie. Sadly it opted for a predictable story about saving the amazon rainforest. And while it did improve on the visuals. Is that really a reason to like this movie. We watch movies for a story......Right?

Worst movie I've ever lied eyes on: The little panda fighter, .............................Don't ask how I got this movie......I was just a normal happy kid..........I thought it would be funny to watch this bargain bin movie..............Oh I was wrong.......It wasn't so bad it's good........It was true nightmares..........S*itty

story. Badly done ps1 looking animation. And creepy faces and broken body.......And three annoying tracks of music that are played in the movie............ Please just don't buy/watch it...........It's not even worth 50c.......

Edited by CoderSexyToucan

Titanic: The Legend Goes On and The Legend of the Titanic.

Yes; both of the animated Titanic films are horrendous and they even make my previous top worst, Mortal Kombat: Annhilation, look decent.

• Brohoof 2

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I've obviously seen movies with worse production values and acting and such. I've never seen a movie that had more contempt for its audience. It was 2.5 hours of incoherent noise. I could feel Michael bay laughing his head off, counting money with a cigar hanging out of his mouth. Saying something like, "Man, these idiots will watch anything."

Haha, I forgot all about those Titanic movies. I haven't sat through and watched them properly but I've seen The Nostalgia Critic do reviews on them. 

What bizarrely bad movies. Like he says in the review this was a real event and around 1,500 people actually died, these movies are actually quite offensive. They act like the Titanic was just a fable or something.

Edited by Conspiracy.
  • Brohoof 2

- Kayleigh

If Serials count, Hop Harrigan is the Worst Movie and the Worst Media in all Categories for me.

Not only does it take soooooooo much time for stuff to actually happen, but the Hero of the Serial is the most useless Superhero ive ever seen.

Hop Harrigan cant do anything. His Sidekick is constantly fighting the Bad Guys, while Hop Harrigan just stands behind most of the time.

Than there is the Fact that his special Power is flying with a Plane, but the only time he actually makes a stunt, is at the very beginning of the Serial and he never uses the Stunt again besides the very end, where the Stunt even fails.

Than there is the Fact that pretty much every Character, a little kid included, can flight as good Hop Harrigan.

Than there is the Fact, that all the Stuff that happens, to fight the Bad Guys is done by other People.

Finding the Bad Guys Hideout? Let a little Kid and an Agent do it !

Fight the Bad Guys? Let the Army and Hop Harrigans Sidekick do that, while Hop Harrigan always just kinda standa there, doing nothing

Than there is the Fact, that even the Villains are a complete Joke !

The first Villain, called Chief Pilot, sits only there in his Chair commanding People until he gets shot by his own man.

What does this horrible Villain do, to defend himself, you might ask.

Well...he does nothing...he still just sits in his Chair and simply dies.

And the other Villain....well, he has an Invention that could make him rich, but is afraid that someone could steal his Invention and what does he do to protect his Invention?

Well, he wants to destroy the entire World !

And who are you gonna sell your Invention too, if you kill all the People, YOU IDIOT???

And why care so much about your Stupid Invention for Planes, if you destroy everything? That makes your Invention complete useless!!!

And what does this Villain to protect himself? Nothing, he gets shot like the other Villain and dies. Without a Fight, without anything.

Hop Harrigan is the worst piece of Media ive ever seen!

The Super Hero is completely useless and a Jerk to his Friends, the Super Villains are freaking Stupid beyond believe and complete useless as well and the whole Serial is completely boring.

0/10

If that doesnt count, than its Scoobydoo meets Batman.

Terrible Jokes, ugly Animation ( Batman ) , the Story makes no sense and as the Hop Harrigan Serial, completely boring.

0/10 as well.

The only Joke in this Movie is a Professor who confuses two words in a sentence with one another...great...and the Main Story contains Joker and the Penguin dressing up as Monsters to scare people...are you serious right now? Thats the whole Story? Really?

And why do Joker and the Penguin even have to dress themselves as Monsters, if there might as well could scare People with there normal looks?

Batman and Robin, as in other older Cartoons, dont fight the Villains really and just try to capture them...like running after them or something...i dont even know anymore, i lost interest very quickly.

Horrible and makes no sense. Than there is another Villain, but at this Point i was already so uninterested in the Story, that i didnt cared anymore.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Blair Witch 2 Book of Shadows is absolutely abysmal and to me, is the worst sequel to anything in existence. A complete bastardization of the original movie, clearly just cashing in of its success. 

And I am gonna go ahead and say, every movie directed or produced by Adam Sandler. 

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Meet the Spartans. The humour is so stupid that the movie felt like one giant nuke of an insult to the audience's intelligence. It's not even stupid funny, it's just stupid. All I can say is I'm glad my friend rented it from blockbuster and not me, I would have demanded my money back.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Vitaebella.jpg

I had the pleasure to see this piece of crap for my Italian class. "Life Is Beautiful" is an Italian movie subtitled to English for American viewers, and it takes place in Fascist-Era Italy. The first half of the film is actually quite decent. But what made it so offensive is the second half when Guido, his wife, and young so were taken to a Nazi concentration camp. Here, the entire setup of the concentration was treated as a playground to make the audience laugh. How the hell can the audience laugh at something that, if it was real, could get themselves murdered? The Holocaust isn't a game; treat it realistically and seriously! Don't mock the concept! As a Jewish person, this film offended me beyond belief.

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4

I tend to avoid bad movies like the plague, so the worst movie I've ever seen is the one that scarred my childhood the most.

Baby Genius. 

Keep in mind that, as a kid, I was nowhere near as critical of movies like I am today, but even as a kid I knew this movie was awful. It was the sole movie I could safely say I hated as a kid without a hint of hyperbole.   

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

The worst movie I can think of is "P-2". I watched it with my mom one day, and she got mad at me for going total MST3K on it!

LOL!

PS. It's even a Christmas movie, as it takes place on Christmas Eve!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

sig-4277079.Vitaebella.jpg

I had the pleasure to see this piece of crap for my Italian class. "Life Is Beautiful" is an Italian movie subtitled to English for American viewers, and it takes place in Fascist-Era Italy. The first half of the film is actually quite decent. But what made it so offensive is the second half when Guido, his wife, and young so were taken to a Nazi concentration camp. Here, the entire setup of the concentration was treated as a playground to make the audience laugh. How the hell can the audience laugh at something that, if it was real, could get themselves murdered? The Holocaust isn't a game; treat it realistically and seriously! Don't mock the concept! As a Jewish person, this film offended me beyond belief.

I can understand what Benigni was trying to convey, that it's best to find joy in even the most horrid of situations, but I can also understand how offensive it can come across through the subject matter. It isn't an easy thing to show many other sides of the human emotional spectrum within the subject matter and needs to be handled with a lot of care. I've not seen the film in its entirety myself, but from what little I have seen, it doesn't look like a film that I will want to see.

My worst film has to be Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007). Outside of Malcolm McDowell's fantastic performance as Dr. Loomis, I was cringing way more than I was screaming. A bloated, and slow paced film that did nothing to improve on the original, which I also didn't like much either. Thankfully, it was a friends DVD, so no regrets there.

mlp_forums_banner_by_creamcrazy-d9khos3.

Saving Christmas and the Transformers movie series in general. Also, Age of Dinosaurs...no surprise they all got the Golden Raspberry. Blame my dad for renting these on RedBox. He has terrible taste in film.

• Brohoof 1