Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

would you want to see twilight vs celestia as the finale of season 6? personally I think it would be the best ,most awesome, most triumphant excellent finale EVER!

please post thoughts http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=twilight+vs+celestia&view=detailv2&&id=8B05912CC0E0D5AD2965E0A69E782B2A255A51DC&selectedIndex=2&ccid=vz3krWYH&simid=608056040103019987&thid=OIP.Mbf3de4ad66075fb0466461301f6a78f2o0

Are we talking about a rap battle or an actual fight? XD

Because Celestia, from the cartoon trying to do that would be hilarious.

But if we're talking about an actual fight, no. I'm tired of seeing Celestia losing.

this is not a rap battle. if done right it could be epic.

this is not a rap battle. if done right it could be epic.

I just thought of something. I don't like the thought of Celestia and Twilight fighting each other for real, mostly because I don't like the idea of Celestia as an antagonist or even a villain (or Twilight). Not to mention that I'm not convinced that Celestia could put up a fight. But if it would happen as a mock magical battle, as in, for training purposes, I guess I could enjoy seeing it.

• Brohoof 1

I really hope not because Celestia needs something to boost her up, not more reason to tear her down in the show.

This x100. 

But you know, even in spite of everything we've seen which would probably suggest the opposite, I somehow believe that if they really got into it, Celestia would utterly mop the floor with Twilight. 

• Brohoof 1

This x100. 

But you know, even in spite of everything we've seen which would probably suggest the opposite, I somehow believe that if they really got into it, Celestia would utterly mop the floor with Twilight.

Depends. Is the fate of Equestria on the line enough so that Twilight's "gotta save Equestria" program kicks in? X D

• Brohoof 1

would you want to see twilight vs celestia as the finale of season 6? personally I think it would be the best ,most awesome, most triumphant excellent finale EVER!

please post thoughts http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=twilight+vs+celestia&view=detailv2&&id=8B05912CC0E0D5AD2965E0A69E782B2A255A51DC&selectedIndex=2&ccid=vz3krWYH&simid=608056040103019987&thid=OIP.Mbf3de4ad66075fb0466461301f6a78f2o0

No way! How does an apprentice usurping a throne fit anywhere in Twilight's journey or the arch of family programming? Is she Darth Twily?

• Brohoof 1

Only if we get to see some sort of Nightmare Celestia in the mix. I guess she would then be called Daymare Celestia? Only then could I see any justification for it. I don't think Celestia has any reason to go evil though, except maybe due to lack of screen time. XD

• Brohoof 2

Knowing the show's treatment of Celestia, she'd get beaten off-screen with the fight implied to be unexciting.

Even better, the actual fight will be shown and confirmed to be unexciting, and Pinkie Pie will remark that it was such a disappointing match that it shouldn't have been shown.

• Brohoof 3