Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine an episode where a pony is enslaved to a spell

Lithophila

Ok... they kinda had one with Cadence changeling with Shining Armor.

But i mean more deeper level. Like imagine a manipulating pony whispering enchanting stuff in the pony's fluffy ear. And it will feel more enslaved.

Would someone be in favor of an episode like that. Or would it be too weird :derp:

• Brohoof 1

But i mean more deeper level. Like imagine a manipulating pony whispering enchanting stuff in the pony's fluffy ear. And it will feel more enslaved.

Would someone be in favor of an episode like that. Or would it be too weird :derp:

That's a great idea.. I'm writing a fanfic similar to it, really

Hehe, this so reminds me of this scene from Avatar: The last airbender :lol: (This scene still gives me goosebumps when i see and hear it..)

Q1DRLRM.gif

Though that's with post-brainwashing hypnosis.. Not the spell thing you're suggesting..

Would definitely be an interesting thing to see nonetheless :)

• 2 months later...

Uhh... Don't you guys remember "Hearts and Hooves Day"? or maybe "Bridle Gossip"? :yay:

Hardcore Enslavement, like hypnotism huh? Can't really see it in a Hasbro thing, sorry @Mesme Rize. :adorkable:

None taken. :P

Anyway, as you know me, i am bias towards any sort of manipulation/corruption/mind control/hypnotism, so i would be totally okay with that. :lol:

Given that we've already had 'The return of harmony', 'Hearts and hooves day', 'Magic duel', Magical mystery cure' and 'Inspiration manifestation' in addition to 'A Canterlot wedding' as you already mentioned, I think we're pretty much okay for episodes with ponies falling under the influence of magic.

Not to say that it shouldn't ever be done again, another one could be good as long it's handled differently enough to all of the others.

I think it would be interesting to have a pony taken over by a Zebra's potion or whatever

Someone who knows Zecora or something

Itd kind of support the whole Fallout: Equestria thing

Wasn't this more/less the premise of Magical Mystery Cure?

Nope, that was just swapped destinies 

Lesson Zero was mind control (Want It, Need It spell)

Being "Discorded" is not mind control, that's just being tormented by Discord so you become the opposite of yourself

I wonder if manipulating ponies against their will with magic is considered bad. Twilight casually cast a spell on a doll that made everyone obsessed with it and just sort of handed a book detailing how to create love potions to the CMC.