Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What style of clothing do you wear?

ManaMinori

I wear t-shirts and jeans just about always. Most of my t-shirts and jeans are black, but I do own some other colors. Lots of them have logos on them, the shirts that is. Superheroes, bands I like, Star Wars, The Walking Dead... If it's cool outside (or inside), I'll wear a hoodie. If I need to look formal or professional, I'll wear a button-up shirt and a vest, sometimes with a tie.

I'm also often seen wearing a black bandana and a TWD dog tag.

Edited by Carl Poppa
  • Brohoof 1

Pfffffft clothes are overrated........

Usually dark clothes, shirts that aren't baggy and I like to wear only 2 pocketed shorts :3

I pretty much always wear my bike gear, black Kevlar jeans, T-shirt, Alpinestars bike jacket.

The only variation i make is i swap out my bike jacket for a zip up hoodie if im going out somewhere. 

Since I have to dress up pretty fancy for work, my off-time clothes are pretty casual (but still pretty!) I usually wear a skirt or capris, and usually a shirt with MLP or something Disney on it. I do have a couple of items from 'Her Universe' which are Star Wars clothes for women. They're very chic and comfy too.  :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I front a pretty conservative appearance because I prefer subtlety to being ostentatious in public. Earth tones, slim fit jeans, athletic shoes, tevas, v-necks, loose shirts that make me feel like a flower. I can't handle tees with a lot of text on them but I like band tees or older shirts with an obscure reference. A lot of black, charcoal grey, azure, never yellow or orange, rarely white or red. The lightest I can do is purple or light blue. As Zooey Deschanel said one time on Conan, "I like to wear clothes I can flee in." 

Mine usually depends on my mood, but for the most part my wardrobe consists of either vintage working class, and urban military. Though, in the summer, I usually take on a more safari look, with a lot of natural colors like browns, greens, and khakis. 

I would say very dressy, girly, flirty, vintage, and flamboyant. I love anything with a floral print and always love to wear dresses. and to top things off a lovely big hat :)

Generally a t-shirt featuring a band, video game, TV show or movie.Along with jeans. If it's a bit cool out, I'll wear a Hoodie. If I'm out biking, I'll wear cargo shorts, cycling jersey or light T-shirt, helmet and camelbak hydration pack..

I wear a pretty boring style, jeans and print T-shirts.  I want to wear more "gothy" clothing but I'm not very good with the heat...

I joke with my friends that my style is "homeless chic", but this isn't too far from the truth. I usually have old jeans on (many of which have holes and tears all over them just from being so damn old), a random graphic tee (today was a hot pink Macho Man shirt), and a flannel on top. I like to be comfortable and wear layers since I'm almost always cold. I think I have a really grungy type of style, but most of the time, I just end up looking homeless haha

My style isn't anything special really, but I love wearing hoodies and flannels. My choice for pants is usually just jeans or shorts in the summer. I also like to wear T-shirts in the summer. Especially a striped one with a small pocket on the left side of the chest.