Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Twilight Sparkle Versus Midnight Sparkle

Denim&Venöm

Twilight vs Midnight  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Midnight Sparkle

Should Midnight have crossed over into Equestria, she would've met resistance, most likely from her Equestrian double in Alicorn form. Who would win in a fight between an Alicorn princess with a wide arsenal of powerful spells, and a dark magic wielding human that can rend reality itself?

post-18785-0-78532400-1453709056_thumb.png

Midnight may have more raw power, but Twilight has been using magic all her life. Not only that, but she pretty much breathes magical prowess. Midnight Sparkle is a volatile and naive character, who despite her magic muscle, wouldn't stand a chance against a prepared Twilight Sparkle. Honed skills will always trump raw power.

• Brohoof 1

Well it depends on what dimension the two were fighting in and whether or not Twilight has any of her friends to help her.

even with none of the mane 6 but still in equestria, I can atleast see Twilght Sparkle winning, but if in the human world and she doesn't have the access to the humane 6 than she would lose.

I'd have to go with midnight she was powerful enough to rip open portals to other dimensions herself and the only way twilight would win is if the other five joined her or got the other alicorns power.

But Startlight got help from Starswirl the Bearded, so that doesn't really count

It was also implied she had a boost from the Map as well.

Anyway, I'd give it to Midnight, unless Twilight could somehow get the Rainbow Power working again.

Was this altered version of human Twilight really interested in fighting for the sake of fighting? It seemed to me that she was only interested in knowledge, particularly of the magic artes/arts. I say that her lack of motivation might reduce her as a significant threat as well as taking into account that it's not a full transformation like Nightmare Moon.

Midnight Sparkle, she's basically a super form. Regular alicorn Twilight might have more experience than her twisted counterpart but only way she'd probably win is if she got the alicorn princess boost like she did in Twilight's Kingdom otherwise Midnight had the advantage in terms of raw power.