Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler |Teaser!|MLP: FIM Season 6 first shots preview!..

IvaCatheriaNoid

And another strike to the whole "Alicorns are becoming too common now more people will make overpowered Alicorn OCs" board. Seriously I think it's a good thing that they keep adding Alicorns to show people they aren't that "rare" so people stop complaining about alicorn OCs.

So much for Starlight as the mane seventh. This definitely gives us some notion of her status now. 

True, I didn't see her anywhere, though they may be reserving her intro to the main cast down the road. It's hard to tell right now.

And another strike to the whole "Alicorns are becoming too common now more people will make overpowered Alicorn OCs" board. Seriously I think it's a good thing that they keep adding Alicorns to show people they aren't that "rare" so people stop complaining about alicorn OCs.

d5e35b.pngI don't think that Hasbro is really care about people of, but it's can be very good for marketing and new story.

True, I didn't see her anywhere, though they may be reserving her intro to the main cast down the road. It's hard to tell right now.

2975d7.pngAs i told before, Hasbro is out of ideas.

I don't think that Hasbro is really care about people of, but it's can be very good for marketing and new story.

Oh I think a lot of us already realized that Hasbro is not treating bronies as their target.

As i told before, Hasbro is out of ideas.

I disagree. I mean introducing a new character is often used as a "let's throw something new in to keep the show fresh" tactic, but really this doesn't appear to be the case. Every "major" change Hasbro has done (whether I personally like it or not) has been met with more positive than negative and ratings seem to stay relatively high regardless. Hell, people complain about the Equestria Girls movies, but I think many of us have seen my post on those:

Nd0jwTC.jpg

Despite all the talk about how "horrible" they are, they get good reviews by fans and Critics across the board. People like to complain because complaining is more fun than saying something positive because something positive most of the time adds nothing to the conversation. It's easier to generate attention by saying something negative.

Oh I think a lot of us already realized that Hasbro is not treating bronies as their target.

I disagree. I mean introducing a new character is often used as a "let's throw something new in to keep the show fresh" tactic, but really this doesn't appear to be the case. Every "major" change Hasbro has done (whether I personally like it or not) has been met with more positive than negative and ratings seem to stay relatively high regardless. Hell, people complain about the Equestria Girls movies, but I think many of us have seen my post on those:

Nd0jwTC.jpg

Despite all the talk about how "horrible" they are, they get good reviews by fans and Critics across the board. People like to complain because complaining is more fun than saying something positive because something positive most of the time adds nothing to the conversation. It's easier to generate attention by saying something negative.

Nd0jwTC.jpg

127904.pngThere can be a lot's of critic and positive feedback, buuuut, Hasbro is loosing, mhm, loosed many viewers in season 5 (in season 4 was more). I think that Hasbro using Equestria Girls as try to feed fans with more content before they will do actoally MLP seasons, but that's just Equestria girls movies, not the main series where they already released map of Equestria, made cutie marks for cutie-mark-crusaders, all villains seem to be gone, and everyhing looks ok. So season 6 can be that final where they will tell more about Equestria in all omsyead of just MLP stories, and grand finale to the movie. Also, if negatve is useless and not constructive, it's still will be useless.

I'm hopeful that they will really address the implications or whatever of her being an alicorn. They're at least acknowledging in that clip that an alicorn baby is a big deal! My biggest fear for the baby being an alicorn was that they would be like Princess Cadance where they just march her out without a bit of explanation. (BTW her story is told in one the novels by GM Berrow, this episode would be a good time to canonize that story)

There can be a lot's of critic and positive feedback, buuuut, Hasbro is loosing, mhm, loosed many viewers in season 5 (in season 4 was more).

Actually our good friend Dark Quivit gave an EXCELLENT explanation for that. The loss of ratings in season 5 has not been confirmed as a decline in viewership. As in the last year or so more and more people have cut their cable down to basic level from premium. Since Discovery Kids/The Hub are a premium channel a lot more people had to watch online, which stats don't count. Viewership is only down slightly overall anyways, which can also be attributed to a long time between seasons.

That being said, there is a possibility that season 6 will be the last one, but I wouldn't say that it's a certainty. So far the show has remain relatively fresh for 5 seasons, so I do not think it has shown enough signs of seasonal rot to pull the plug this early. I wouldn't be surprised if it made it to season 7 before they decide to can it.

(edited)

Actually our good friend Dark Quivit gave an EXCELLENT explanation for that. The loss of ratings in season 5 has not been confirmed as a decline in viewership. As in the last year or so more and more people have cut their cable down to basic level from premium. Since Discovery Kids/The Hub are a premium channel a lot more people had to watch online, which stats don't count. Viewership is only down slightly overall anyways, which can also be attributed to a long time between seasons.

That being said, there is a possibility that season 6 will be the last one, but I wouldn't say that it's a certainty. So far the show has remain relatively fresh for 5 seasons, so I do not think it has shown enough signs of seasonal rot to pull the plug this early. I wouldn't be surprised if it made it to season 7 before they decide to can it.

f2339f.pngOh, intresting information, thank you, sunny (: . And about fact that season 6 can be last i just will send my text about this from another post ^_^.

sig-4350051.afb481.pngAs i heard, season 6 will be last season. Season 7 script is gone. It's can be possible beacause in all previous seasons there was a lot's of pony stories, so now it's time for Equestria origin stories and grand finale in the movie ^_^.

f04b9a.pngBut i think we all know Hasbro and their mind chane very good, so everyhing can happen (: . Edited by IvaCatheriaNoid

As i heard, season 6 will be last season. Season 7 script is gone. It's can be possible beacause in all previous seasons there was a lot's of pony stories, so now it's time for Equestria origin stories and grand finale in the movie .

What do you base this information on? I never saw anywhere them say they wouldn't be making a season 7 or that season 6 was the last season. I think you're speculating a bit too much. Let's wait and see what happens with season 6 before we say with any level of certainty what will happen with season 7. 

What do you base this information on? I never saw anywhere them say they wouldn't be making a season 7 or that season 6 was the last season. I think you're speculating a bit too much. Let's wait and see what happens with season 6 before we say with any level of certainty what will happen with season 7.

127904.pngI can't tell main source, sorry, but who knows what can happen, so yeah, lets just wait for season 6 ^_^.

Another reason for the supposed drop in S5 viewing figures was the bad timing of the release and airing with it falling in the summer holidays. This is something that Hasbro is apparently going to address, and may result in S6 being split into two sections, one to be aired early this year and the second to be aired closer to the Xmas period.

• Brohoof 1

but the question remains what are the episodes about. How good are they. I can't wait for season 6, plz be good.

OH, I really wish I could answer you here, but I'm still under NDA. My lips remain sealed. :) 

• Brohoof 8

Another reason for the supposed drop in S5 viewing figures was the bad timing of the release and airing with it falling in the summer holidays. This is something that Hasbro is apparently going to address, and may result in S6 being split into two sections, one to be aired early this year and the second to be aired closer to the Xmas period.

dad132.pngYay, right to the movie in 2017 ^_^.
  • Brohoof 2

OH, I really wish I could answer you here, but I'm still under NDA. My lips remain sealed. :)

you know something ??? hmmmm..... oh well I have patience I will wait (calls a spy to order a kidnap :P)

Edited by Riganthor

6cbeb4.pngIt's okm, sunny ^_^, but i wonder, why Hasbro still didn't copyrighted season 6 episodes and characters as i seen?.. Also as i heard, first two episodes will be "The Cutie castle part 1 & 2" and they will air in January, but IDK, Hasbro can release them sooner.

you know something ??? hmmmm..... oh well I have patience I will wait (calls a spy to order a kidnap :P)

Yes, I did storyboards for S6 ;) For 4 episodes. 

sig-4350073.6cbeb4.pngIt's okm, sunny ^_^, but i wonder, why Hasbro still didn't copyrighted season 6 episodes and characters as i seen?.. Also as i heard, first two episodes will be "The Cutie castle part 1 & 2" and they will air in January, but IDK, Hasbro can release them sooner.

I can't really tell you what the titles for the episodes are, but I'd suggest you wait until they're officially announced. I can't tell you how many times I've seen various posts "leak" the titles and details for the next season and they'd be WAY off the mark. 

• Brohoof 5