Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♪Are you a fan of Vocaloid?♪

Miku Hatsune

~Just curious to see if there are any other Vocaloid fans here! ~

Guess to hit off a couple questions: 

What is your favorite Vocaloid? 
What is your favorite song done by a Vocaloid?

Mine would personally be a tie between Miku and V Flower
And favorite song as of right now would be Sadistic.Music∞Factory

tumblr_m7ge9cIZAp1r52dl9.gif

Edited by Miku Hatsune
  • Brohoof 3

To be honest i am not a huge fan or follower BUT I do like a select few songs that people have posted on YouTube. Gumi is my favorite Vocaloid. I just think her voice can sound nice

WARNING BOTH VIDEOS HAVE FLASHING LIGHTS!!!

I can not pick which one i like better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24RtyK9f-VE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelBxYSh3z8

So yeah! :)

Edited by icyfire888
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly don't know much of anything about Vocaloid, but I see fanart around on thumbnails for Nightcore remixes on YouTube and really like Miku's hair and outfit!

Edited by Quartzy

Top 3 starting 3rd:

Honorable mentions:

Viva Happy

Love is War

Tell your World

I like you, I love you

Happy Synthetizer

Electric Love

The Snow White Princess

See the Lights

Regret message

World's End Dancehall

Streaming Heart

Resonate

Favorite vocaloid:

... Should this question even be asked?

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Vocaloid, Miku. <3 <3 <3
Close seconds are Rin, Len, YV2, Gumi, IA, Yuzuki Yukari. <3

Favorite song would have to be Bacterial Contamination by Miku! It's been a song that no matter how many times I listen to it, I love it just as much!
Some other amazing songs are Campanella by Gumi, Rose+Thorn by Kaito, Ripple Out by Miku, Jekyll & Hyde by IA and Miku, Snowman by Len and Kaito, etc etc etc I HAVE SO MANY FAVES AAAA

Seriously, any other huge fans of Vocaloid pls message me and we can show each other songs and talk about our favorite songs and composers/writer people and stuff and. FRGDGDSGNFDKJGn
And if you want to get into Vocaloid, message me and I can suggest songs based on your music preference!

I've been a fan of Vocaloid for about.. 6-7 years now? My first song was Ievan Polkka by Miku, and somehow that weird song started my long life addiction. I also cosplay Megpoid Gumi! Matryoshka! 

So yes. Vocaloid fans. FLOCK TO ME.
:wub:

• Brohoof 2

* i think my favourite vocaloid has to be Len Kagamine. i love both the twins, of course, but len is such a little cutie.

* i've always been interested in vocaloid anyway, but i never really listened to them so much? once the game 'Project Mirai DX' arrived in western countries, i bought it and loved vocaloid a lot more.

* favourite song is hard to choose, but i do really love this one:

• Brohoof 1

Vocaloids are awesome, I love listening to the music, as well as exploring more about the characters themselves.

As for favorites Miku is definitely mine, I've always enjoyed her voice.

"Glass Wall" by GHPZ is definitely my favorite song and Rockleetist did an absolutely stunning cover of it.

Original:

Rockleetist's Cover:

You could say that, yes.

Miku would have to be my favourite, if only by default, as I don't really listen to any of the others (but Luka is pretty cool too ^^). Still, I personally find her to be the most appealing.

Interestingly enough, the first Vocaloid song I listened to is also my favourite; Kodoku by AVTechNO!. :)

Ah, truly love Vocaloid.  Miku is my no.1 without contest.. followed by the Kagamines, suppose.  luka tho.  

started typing from whence the love comes and it was so many paragraphs so nah.  you guys know, anyway.

Is anyone attending the upcoming Vocaloid tour in North America?  :P  Bought a VIP ticket for LA.  :wub:  though might not make it.. will deal with that later.

Live 'Loids so excellent.  Seen twice...Meiko and Kaito were present at Miku Expo LA 2014 and omg kaito so tall so handsome.

Edited by CrystalRarity
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man I've been waiting for a topic like this for a long time!! I love Vocaloid music. I don't really have a favourite Vocaloid, except I am very fond of Hatsune Miku as well as Rin and Len. 

I love the songs Matryoshka, Luvorrrrratory and this compilation of music box versions of songs:

Is anyone attending the upcoming Vocaloid tour in North America?  :P  Bought a VIP ticket for LA.  :wub:  

Oh you lucky duck! I've always wanted to go to a live Vocaloid performance!

• Brohoof 1