Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Will Rainbow Factory be Recognized by Hasbro as Canon?

Banul

We know that staff members have said multiple times at conventions that this masterpiece of a fanfiction is good enough to be official canon in the MLP universe.

When the inevitable finally happens, what fic do you think is next? I personally would like to see Snip's and Snail's Excellent Adventure to get the recognition that it deserves by Hasbro.

*realizes this thread is an AF prank*

My fave canon candidate is "Spikezilla & Pinkalon VS Pinkster Zero HD", and we Jap-ponees shall light it's fuse! In the Equusian year M00NXX, The evil Republicons, the insidious two-legged Amramrican aliens from the planet Earth, take a genetic sample from a space trader and create the titanic Pinkster Zero HD, RAAWWR! A giant pony monster capable of destroying entire civilizations, telemarketing offices, and planets! In response verso, the top-secret World Defense Organization HAZ-BROS send their honorable prayers on the mountain to the Almighty Princess Celestia, who transforms for Great Justice two common Equestrian Citizens (visas valid) into the gigantic ponkaiju, SPIKEZILLA and PINKALON! Now these pastel-hued forces of nature's wrath must battle it out in spark-proof rubber suited friend-zy to reclaim the coveted title, KING OF THE MEISTERS! Only then will the fate of all Equinity be known! Go Pondaikaiju!!!

Might as well make "Bride of Discord" canon, while we're at it.

Hmmmmm... well, I approve of ANYTHING to do with myself... but really, now - we ARE just friends, after all.

Of course... hmmmmm... maybe if we...

OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!  Thank you for the BRILLIANT idea!  Now if I can just... and then... and when she...

OOH!  This is going to be INCREDIBLE! 

Ha ha ha ha HAAAAA hahahahahaaaa!!!!!

• Brohoof 4

Hmmmmm... well, I approve of ANYTHING to do with myself... but really, now - we ARE just friends, after all.

Of course... hmmmmm... maybe if we...

OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!  Thank you for the BRILLIANT idea!  Now if I can just... and then... and when she...

OOH!  This is going to be INCREDIBLE! 

Ha ha ha ha HAAAAA hahahahahaaaa!!!!!

AHAAHAHA etad REVEN ll'ehs eb ot stI !etuc woH ?hsurc a sah drocsid elttiL ?hO

Please keep the trolling to a minimum, this is an extremely serious thread

I am serious. Fallout Equestria could work. I mean, just imagine the rest of Season 6, foreshadowing war with a distant land, paranoia building, Equestria building new weapons to combat the enemy... and then the megaspells hit, and the Mane Cast suddenly has to deal with the aftermath of multiple nuclear detonations.

Glorious, isn't it?

Among the MLP fanfics I have read (which is like 5 at the most. Sequels are one story), I have to agree. The Bride of Discord series was good enough to be canon.

And if the show wants to include some dark and horror genres, maybe the What Happened at Sugarcube Corner series would do. Though it is tied with Cupcakes. But I love this fic! It gives me the creeps!

*realizes this thread is an AF prank*

My fave canon candidate is "Spikezilla & Pinkalon VS Pinkster Zero HD", and we Jap-ponees shall light it's fuse! In the Equusian year M00NXX, The evil Republicons, the insidious two-legged Amramrican aliens from the planet Earth, take a genetic sample from a space trader and create the titanic Pinkster Zero HD, RAAWWR! A giant pony monster capable of destroying entire civilizations, telemarketing offices, and planets! In response verso, the top-secret World Defense Organization HAZ-BROS send their honorable prayers on the mountain to the Almighty Princess Celestia, who transforms for Great Justice two common Equestrian Citizens (visas valid) into the gigantic ponkaiju, SPIKEZILLA and PINKALON! Now these pastel-hued forces of nature's wrath must battle it out in spark-proof rubber suited friend-zy to reclaim the coveted title, KING OF THE MEISTERS! Only then will the fate of all Equinity be known! Go Pondaikaiju!!!

Actually I didn't think it was a prank, the way bronies are always trying to make even the weirdest bizarre fanon into canon.

April fools is over

Letting fan fiction anywhere near the canon is a terrible idea of colossal proportions, regardless of how good it is perceived to be. 

April fools is over

Letting fan fiction anywhere near the canon is a terrible idea of colossal proportions, regardless of how good it is perceived to be. 

Agreed. As much as I liked Fallout Equestria, I don't actually want to see it in the canon xD