Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Escape from the lab (Closed)

reader8363

(edited)

Rp (https://mlpforums.com/topic/150206-escape-the-lab/?view=getnewpost)

It's been one and half century since you were captured. You wake up in a test tube surrounded by humans trying to figure out all about you and what Equestria has. when a power overload shatters the tube you're in. Now the powers out and humans are trying to contain you, one way or another. You must escape before they catch ya and becareful of what's lurking in the lab 

General rules

no godmoding, 

no nsfw

genre

action, and maybe some sol

Applying

name

species 

personality

and what they had when they were captured

Edited by reader8363

Okay.

Why doesn't running or hiding work, really! If something is hiding, then they shouldn't be found, when running, they should be about to get away at least for a while. I feel trapped, like I can't do anything, and I get killed no matter what the choice is, running, hiding, or following.

Okay.

Why doesn't running or hiding work, really! If something is hiding, then they shouldn't be found, when running, they should be about to get away at least for a while. I feel trapped, like I can't do anything, and I get killed no matter what the choice is, running, hiding, or following.

You could've simply gone with the guard and knocked him out when he least expected it. Your post works well enough, though.

You could've simply gone with the guard and knocked him out when he least expected it. Your post works well enough, though.

I can't do that if I don't have something to knock the guard out with, it's not like I know where my character's sword is either.

It's been one and half century since you were captured. You wake up in a test tube surrounded by humans trying to figure out all about you and what Equestria has. when a power overload shatters the tube you're in. Now the powers out and humans are trying to contain you, one way or another. You must escape before they catch ya and becareful of what's lurking in the lab 

General rules

no godmoding, 

no nsfw

genre

action, and maybe some sol

Applying

name

species 

personality

and what they had when they were captured

Hey Reader, do you have room for one more?

Name: Damien Bolt

Species: Alicorn

Personality: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-r9385

Stuff: His red cape

post-37715-0-96119100-1460481167_thumb.gif

@,

sure, since it's started, do you want to be in a tube, or  on glass.

and you will have to find or cape

Tube please. And I will most certainly find my cape. ;)

safe to throw in cresent? or is it too late for entry?

this could actualy help with a story idea running around my head

name:Cresent
Species: vampony
personality: curious and cautious
what he had: his gauntlet if not (dms choice) then then nothing really