gaming What Nintendo 3DS themes do you own? Which is your favorite?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

One thing that can be awesome about game systems is personalization. Making a system more in tune to what we like. Games and whatnot. Since the PSP, game systems now having custom themes and they are pretty awesome, I love these types of themes. <3

Speaking of this, 3DS! The 3DS has some pretty awesome themes, with custom music and sounds, they are pretty cool. I just wish there were more. I recently bought some new themes and it makes me want to make this thread. Here it be!

What are the themes that you have for 3DS? Any particular favorites?

These are the ones that I own:

Animal Crossing New Leaf Bulletin Board

Animal Crossing Winter Frolics 

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Dire Moon

Choa Theme

Smash Bros. Theme 1

My personal favorites ares Winter Frolics and Choa Garden. :3

(edited)

I have my green Yoshi theme that im fairly happy with. Green always has been one of my more favours colours and Yoshi was a big part of Super Mario World for me. I also have the Animal Crossing theme with Sable, she's my favourite AC character. I use it every so often when I want to switch things up a little.

Edited by Celtore

I own the following themes:

Animal Corssing: Winter Frolics

Eevee Collection: Espeon & Umbreon

Pokémon Friends

Gingham (Aqua Blue)

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle

NES Jumping Mario

But out of all of these, I only ever use Winter Frolics and Gingham (Aqua Blue). I'm thinking of getting a few more themes sometime, though!

Lately I've been rocking the Fire Emblem Fates Conquest theme, but for a while I used the Xenoblade Monado theme so that one's probably my most favorite. :)

I have downloaded a lot of them though, but I can't remember them all atm lol

These are the only 3DS themes that I Own so far, but these themes came with the game which are Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Hyrule Warriors Legends comes with a theme? That is actually really cool. :3 More games need to do that. 

* slowpoke, some sort of pikachu one, espeon and umbreon, animal crossing new leaf ones.. the one i'm using right now and probably will continue to use until the end of time (because i never use my 3DS anymore) is the espeon and umbreon one.

I've never been convinced to purchase any. I suppose I just don't play my 3DS enough to care.

I only have the free Sonic Boom one and the Super Mystery Dungeon one because it came with the first wave of the game. I use Super Mystery Dungeon because it looks super cool.