Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Midnight snacking- Do you do it?

ManaMinori

Sometimes I'll be woken up by my stomach demanding food in the middle of the night and I won't be able to go back to sleep unless I grab something to snack on. It's doesn't happen that often, but I have ended up tiptoeing down to the kitchen before.

Technically, yes. However, being awake past midnight is apart of my normal routine, and that's my normal 'lunch' time, so it's not unusual for me as it would be for most people. 

• Brohoof 2

No, but I have a weird think where I'll sleepwalk to the fridge, slug a beer, then lie back down. Wife says it happens at least once a week.

I have a serious problem lol.

I used to eat whatever whenever, but since I'm trying to lose some weight so I cut down on midnight snacking, unless it's something reeeally light. Though I generally don't snack much at all anymore, unless I'm watching a movie. :P

Honestly, I have no time that I call appropriate to eat, except when my parents tell me that the dinner and supper is ready or when I'm in college and that I think it's best to eat before one of my courses. So, when it's past midnight, dude I can eat like so many things, like cereals with no milk, yeah so weird I know, but also tasty things like some neat-ass chips. You can tell me that I'm a night owl mainly because of this lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight snacking is an official meal for me. I have one meal during the day, than I have three smaller snacks equaling a second meal at night, usually while I'm parked in front of a movie or something. 

• Brohoof 1

Since i stay up for entire Days sometimes, yes i do eat something very late at Night.

Usually i dont brush my teeth than at Night, because i dont sleep anyway and just brush my teeth the next morning.

• 4 years later...

Every night :P

It sometimes strikes at midnight, before that, or after. I just eat whatever is available.