Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of reputation does your OC have in Equestria?

ggg-2

My OC is very well-loved by his subjects because he befriends and talks to them on a personal level. So he has a very good reputation, at least in his kingdom and as a prince of Equestria. (up there with Shining Armor and light years ahead of Bluebutt)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... My OCs aren't the most known, in fact one lives in the middle of nowhere in a town of 10 ponies, and the other travels outside Equestria, only coming back to visit. But if they were known, one would probably be known for her strength and rare artifact collection, the other for his magical abilities and overkill kindness/love.

Edited by Overlord0909

Kyoshi isn't exactly well known across the land, mostly just by locals. He is known for being that social awkward pony that really loves video games and food. What a reputation to have. XD He also sometimes has really bad anxiety and this is also pretty well known by the locals, they are pretty understanding about it. Most of them anyways. 

No one knows Socks. Not personally, anyway. She knows a lot about most of the ponies, though. She really just known as that one weird mysterious monotone pony. Broken, on the other hand, scares everyone away. No one has given him a chance, sothey just know him as the monster pony of the Everfree.

Mesme is barely known by anybody by anybody, since he lives deep in the everfree forest. Only a handful of ponies know about him and they either think of him as a monster, that hypnotizes his victims to eat them, or a very caring and sometimes playful Lamiapony/Snakepony.

• Brohoof 1

Mesme is barely known by anybody by anybody, since he lives deep in the everfree forest. Only a handful of ponies know about him and they either think of him as a monster, that hypnotizes his victims to eat them, or a very caring and sometimes playful Lamiapony/Snakepony.

I wouldn't be afraid of Mesme. Heck, being half-snake (which are vastly misunderstood anyway) and his pony half looking like Big Mac (one of my favorite ponies), i find Mesme to be really cute!

• Brohoof 1

Gumball is one of the most famous ponies in Equestria. He's known for creating songs that top the charts on Equestria's Top 100 Billboard. He has a lot of jealous haters though, but he doesn't give a damn about that. Gumball is adored by almost everypony he knows and he's great friends with them. :)

I wouldn't be afraid of Mesme. Heck, being half-snake (which are vastly misunderstood anyway) and his pony half looking like Big Mac (one of my favorite ponies), i find Mesme to be really cute!

oh, thank you. :blush:

That's the problem with Mesme. He is very misunderstood, because he has this giant snake look. If anybody would learn to meet him, they would know what a very nice fella he is. :)

Both Socks and Broken would like him, I think. Broken could relate, and Socks would just find him interesting.

oh, thank you.   That's the problem with Mesme. He is very misunderstood, because he has this giant snake look. If anybody would learn to meet him, they would know what a very nice fella he is.
Edited by Socks and Broken
  • Brohoof 1

Wilhelm is a relative unknown in most of Equestria. He's a kind of side-ish Court official -- the Royal Astronomer, by appointment -- and as such, isn't normally involved in the workings of Equestrian high society. 

He is a member of the Guard, but he's currently semi-retired, and only his comrades will remember him well. Or those that engaged in the Saddle Arabian Incident, but that was hushed-up a long time ago.

The only place Wilhelm is really famous is within the astrophysics and astromagical theory scientific communities, though the average scientist isn't going to be fancolting everywhere and begging to shake his hoof. At best, there'd probably be a restrained nod of respect and some quiet discussion.

Corncob has a poor reputation with Lyra and Bon Bon, whose wedding he accidentally crashed by being mistakenly included in the marriage by an inept priest.  Being utterly terrified of two positively livid mares, he instinctively fled from their wrath (and a divorce settlement) to a parallel universe.

Unfortunately for him, the two mares are always in hot pursuit of Corncob and subject him to physical injury whenever they manage to catch up with the confused and frightened alicornatrice.

All of my OCs are pretty normal everyday ponies that live in Ponyville, so they only have some local rep, like Stormbolt being known as the "loud, whiny one" in his classroom. Shredding Sear is a little more well-known, as he used to play in a local band when he was younger, but that's about it. x)

He's known as a powerful businesspony and mage that's sort of a hero, in the sense that he's Neutral Good. He'll fight evil, but prioritize the foes he'll get the biggest reward for fighting, or have the most fun/challenge battling. He's helped many ponies fulfil their dreams for a price, though nopony can agree on what that price is. Finally, he's the type of hero that won't spare a villain if the villain can't be used or redeemed.

Sundream is fairly known in Ponyville by local ponies. She is a caring pony, who can be a little shy, but warms up pretty quickly and loves to be active. She enjoys helping out other ponies in any way she can. Sundream and Rainbow Dash are friends as well, occasionally seen flying together on bright sunny days, when Rainbow isn't busy. She can get protective of her friends if anypony tries to bully or harm them.

my oc would be somewhat known, as a child he grew up in canterlot, become a bit of a hardened thief, eventually dropping that role and becoming a treasure hunter. Known by those who mostly take care of museums as he sells the treasures he finds to them, for cash. somewhat known by guards and other 'authorities' for obvious reasons. Though he barely does anything to get himself arrested, so.

Before he had a name, I called my OC "HalfChangeling". Being only half changeling he can't fully transform, and is thus an outcast where Chrysalis is concerned. Ponies don't trust him either, considering all they've been through with changeling-kind. He's not a full outcast among ponies, as he doesn't bear the full changeling look, but many would act negatively towards him regardless. He choose to live a reclusive life in the Everfree as a result, only coming to Ponyville for the necessities.

• 5 years later...

Shadowmoth is a feared, hated pony criminal throughout all of Equestria. Many ponies (Fluttershy for example) react in horror if they so much as hear her name. Even the leaders of Equestria see her as a terrible threat. Basically, she's the Jack the Ripper of the pony world.