Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FNAF: Sister Location What's the Idea?

RavenTheGhost

Within the past weeks, Scott has released a teaser for his latest project, which turns out to be another FNAF game, but different. What do you think this game is going to be about? For me, I believe that it's going to take place in another restaurant, but that's as far as I've gotten.

project.JPG

I also think that it's going to be a different restaurant because the name Sister Location kind of implies it, but I feel like the overall idea would still be similar to the previous games. Maybe. I'm still looking forward to seeing what the game is like, especially because that means new animatronics.

i honestly dont know. dont hate me for this i kinda maybe stopped liking the game i stumbled across a really toxic community and i really didnt like how the community treated youtube animators. so i have been absent from fnaf fandom since fnaf 2 this one looks good scott is good at what he does i know it will be to the same high standards he always has

Phone guy has mentioned a sister location, so it would be that. Is it called Freddy Fazbear's? Is it Fredbear's Family Diner finally? Either way, I'm glad Scott's getting back into another FNAF, because I love that series so and am both very happy for his success and glad that there is another. The lore in those games are so fun and fulfilling for such simple gameplay. 

My favorite's the first one still. 

I'm not perceptive enough to speculate, but I am very excited. I still haven't even read the book yet (though I think I heard that it takes place in a separate universe than the games).

I don't think I will ever tire of FNAF, and I hope this new game keeps up the tradition of chills and lore. :D

Not really related, but I saw a Fazbear's Pizza Security cap at Hot Topic, and I regret not buying it. :(

• Brohoof 2

I want to know the story on how these companies have even managed to stay in business with all the murders and killer robots. Seriously their operation would have been shut down ages ago. 

(edited)

Well, I have officially lost track on how many games there are in this series and it's spin offs.

For a game that was only released 2 years ago, it is insane how it has managed to get multiple sequels, a spin off, probably another spin off, a book, and an upcoming film.

What more is this franchise going to receive?

Edited by cmarston1

Well, I have officially lost track on how many games there are in this series and it's spin offs.

For a game that was only released 2 years ago, it is insane how it has managed to get multiple sequels, a spin off, probably another spin off, a book, and an upcoming film.

What more is this franchise going to receive?

Lol yeah I can't keep up with them either.