Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc TF2 MLPF Anarchy

Thunder Tinker

Sorry for not giving much feedback over the last few days, I'm being hit by finals this week and have been pretty busy so I couldn't post my OC for now. She's almost done though, so don't worry!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry for not giving much feedback over the last few days, I'm being hit by finals this week and have been pretty busy so I couldn't post my OC for now. She's almost done though, so don't worry!

The RED currently has 8 now, how about she joins the BLU...maybe as a separate class? As the BLU Scout is taken.

Edited by Thunder Tinker

(edited)

A friend of mine is interested in joining this, but is unavailable at the moment. So I am submitting his application for him.

Here he is, Damien Bolt: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

I think he'd make a great Demo for the Red Team.

His current username is TemHazHakdAcownt.

Edited by NoraNut8592

A friend of mine is interested in joining this, but is unavailable at the moment. So I am submitting his application for him.

Here he is, Damien Bolt: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

I think he'd make a great Demo for the Red Team.

His current username is TemHazHakdAcownt.

Currently the team is balanced. So unless we get another pony on the BLU, he will be in reserves. Is that okay?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Currently the team is balanced. So unless we get another pony on the BLU, he will be in reserves. Is that okay?

I just checked with Tem, he says that's great!

Edited by NoraNut8592
  • Brohoof 1

Currently the team is balanced. So unless we get another pony on the BLU, he will be in reserves. Is that okay?[/quote

I just checked with Tem, he says that's great!

Great! Now... I really should get to getting the RP thread open. >w>

RP thread is up! You can post but please don't speam with mini-1x1's please. Wait for others to catch up before posting again.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been almost a week. Is there still gonna be something happening or is this a "dead thread"?

This might be dead. I was waiting for everyone to post their opening post but only three, including me, posted.

(edited)

I will choose pyro (red *blue, I guess). Though before you mark me down as pyro, can you please explain to me how the role-plays work? I am still confused about that.

Edited by Babyyoshi309