Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general IQ

Member Berry

(edited)

So, I'm bored and thought I'd do an online IQ test. Most IQ websites seem to be really dodgy but I found one with a green rating on Web of Trust (a browser extension)

https://www.123test.com/iq-test/

I took the classical intelligence test and my IQ is apparently in between 105 and 120 so that would be considered average to high average which sounds about right. There are only 10 questions (at least on the free test) so that may not be completely accurate. 

What's yours? :)

Edited by Kayleigh

(edited)

Back in 2012 when I took a test I got a 125, if I remember right.  It's probably lower now as my general brain functionality has deteriorated since then, but whatevs lol.

Edited by Carl Poppa
  • Brohoof 1

it says that my IQ score lies within a range of 116 up to 132. Is that good? 

Above Average to the next thing which I forget XD point is it's good according to the chart that they give.

I got "Your IQ score lies within a range of 133 up to 149, or it may be even higher!" - I think I can be happy with that XD

• Brohoof 2

I got 125 or over. Would have gotten higher but I chose the wrong answer hen I was in between two answers. I had a feeling I should have chosen the other one.

You have answered 8 of the 10 questions correctly.

That indicates an IQ score between 105 and 120. This equals a higher vocational education or university level. With exercise and focus, you might be able to score higher on a real IQ test.

Might been better if 2 wrong questions had been in german. not bad for me, if i gave everything right in^^

• Brohoof 1

When i took an old one it was 130-135. Id like to think i advanced since than but thats already pretty good so i think ill rest on my laurels. 

(edited)

On that quiz, got all 10 questions correct and got 125+.

not sure what else to write since it's pretty much already been said that IQ and intelligence aren't quite the same thing :P

Edited by Yufery

I wouldn't really call it an intelligence test. It's just testing someone's skills at solving problems, your ability to think and reason.

Anyway, I did a IQ test not that long ago but it had a lot more questions then 10 as it was on a different site and I got 139 :)

133-149? I never was too fond of these IQ tests, but now I know they lie. I've met people who are far smarter than me, who, if the scaling was the same, would be somewhere in the 200's.

133-149? I never was too fond of these IQ tests, but now I know they lie. I've met people who are far smarter than me, who, if the scaling was the same, would be somewhere in the 200's.

I got the same score. I find them novelties but accurate representations of intelligence can vary so wildly. I mean I can learn a lot of stuff fairly quickly, but I don't consider myself to have a high ability of abstraction and "outside the box" thinking. What does that make me?

The quiz says I have an IQ of "125 or more". Above average, but like @ said, IQ does not necessarily reflect intelligence. 

yes it does, that's literally the whole point

whether or not it does it ACCURATELY is up for debate, but you're probably thinking of knowledge or skill, in which case, i'm fucking stupid and have an above average IQ so there's that

• Brohoof 1