Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Preview for Saddle Row and Rec.

CastletonSnob

Oh this looks interesting. Friends try and help and make things worse leading to a disaster. I assume this is what ties into Rarity trying to kill the story from being published. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. Interesting.

I am wondering what kind of shenanigans got the mane 6 into this predicament of theirs.

I guess we will have to wait until saturday to find out.

I wonder if Spike is going to show up in a different scene, I'm not left with much hope for this episode if he was just forgotten about.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. 

After Newbie Dash, I was convinced that if Starlight did not appear in only one more episode that featured all the mane six, there was no reason at all to consider her a main character. 

And look who doesn't appear to be present...

(edited)

Well who wants to be Rarity gets a solo song in this episode, I mean it's a Rarity episode about her business, practically tradition at this point.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz
  • Brohoof 2

@@VG_Addict

Just letting you know the spoiler tag was added as this episode hasn't aired yet.

Thanks. :)

(edited)

Hm.

After Newbie Dash, I was convinced that if Starlight did not appear in only one more episode that featured all the mane six, there was no reason at all to consider her a main character.

Yeah, as much I personally love the character, it's getting harder and harder to call her a 'mane' character. :(

And you know, quite frankly, if they don't stop this whole thing of "not including Starlight" soon, it's gonna become a HUGE plot hole. Why in the wide world of Equestria would Twilight, who is trying to teach her about friendship, leave her behind all by herself on a regular basis while they go do fun things?

Edited by NeonCobalt

I wonder if Spike is going to show up in a different scene, I'm not left with much hope for this episode if he was just forgotten about.

I'm actually glad he's not around! That means he's spending time with Starlight, which I like! :D

Hm. 

After Newbie Dash, I was convinced that if Starlight did not appear in only one more episode that featured all the mane six, there was no reason at all to consider her a main character. 

I'm actually glad she's not around! That means she's spending time with Spike, which I like! :D

I'm actually glad he's not around! That means he's spending time with Starlight, which I like! :D

I'm actually glad she's not around! That means she's spending time with Spike, which I like! :D

You know, that is a good point. Although I do wish I could SEE said spending time, because their interaction in the season opener was great!
  • Brohoof 1

Well who wants to be Rarity gets a solo song in this episode, I mean it's a Rarity episode about her business, practically tradition at this point.

I'm hoping, but unsure if it will happen. Usually the writer pens the song draft, and AKR, Fullerton, and Meghan had song cred already. Then again Polsky did pen Generosity and that is his only song credit ... so they have let writers take a jab at lyric writing when they haven't done so before. It is certainly possible.

Personally ... I want a Rarity and Twilight duet ... cause dayum. :P

After seeing the preview, the episode sounds like it's going to be interesting. I wonder what happened for all that chaos to happen. I also wonder how raccoon's got into Rarity's new store. It was also something to see how the rest of the mane 6 tried to do what Rarity would have wanted to do in this situation, or something like that.  

That sounds more shocking, I really want to believe that's the case since let's not forget he also missed the opportunity to meet a new relative of is to help Starlight with a new friendship lesson.

Now he is going to give up helping out his crush to help her too?

That sounds more shocking, I really want to believe that's the case since let's not forget he also missed the opportunity to meet a new relative of is to help Starlight with a new friendship lesson.

I REALLY want a Spike and Starlight episode.

Maybe Rarity gets jealous of Spike's closeness to Starlight. 

• Brohoof 1

I do hope this doesn't end up being too much like "Castle, Sweet Castle - Rarity edition."

It seems from the preview the others are all following their own likes and not doing what would benefit the friend they are trying to help.

I'll likely be at the movies seeing "Civil War" Sat AM so I'll be missing it live. :(

Hope so, Spike's crush on Rarity either has to actually go somewhere, or it has to end.

Hm. 

I'm starting to think she really IS just a plot device for twilight this season and won't be added to the cast.

I do hope this doesn't end up being too much like "Castle, Sweet Castle - Rarity edition."

It seems from the preview the others are all following their own likes and not doing what would benefit the friend they are trying to help.

I'll likely be at the movies seeing "Civil War" Sat AM so I'll be missing it live. :(

I'm actually expecting it to be sweet and elite 2.0: Given the whole thing about someone threatening to do an article about rarity's friends being a bunch of hicks sounds rather similar to rarity being ashamed of her friends in sweet and elite when they came to the party.

Time for a preview of the week's episode.

What do you think?

Ha. I love the "The door appears to be stuck" bit XD

Tabitha is just excellent at being a VA, that line and situation shouldn't be THAT humorous, but something about the way its delivered is perfect XD

I'm actually expecting it to be sweet and elite 2.0: Given the whole thing about someone threatening to do an article about rarity's friends being a bunch of hicks sounds rather similar to rarity being ashamed of her friends in sweet and elite when they came to the party.

That's right, I forgot about that. Maybe a combo of both - the setup borrowing from "C,SC" and then the main premise borrowing from the end of "SaE".

One problem I see though is whether this episode is going to fall into the same credibility gap where Canterlot ponies forget they're the Elements of Harmony and trash them anyway. Do most ponies in Equestria have this "What have you done for us lately" mentality? :P

Seems like only the ponies of the Crystal Empire can remember who saved them in the past.

One problem I see though is whether this episode is going to fall into the same credibility gap where Canterlot ponies forget they're the Elements of Harmony and trash them anyway. Do most ponies in Equestria have this "What have you done for us lately" mentality? :P

Pretty much seems that way. They're like the marvel citizens.

"Oh, so spiderman saved us from extinction last week; but what has he done THIS week?!"

• Brohoof 1

Why won’t Starlight be with them in Manehattan?

I’m not saying she needs to be in every episode, but include her in important events of her friends’ lives, like Rarity’s new store. She wasn't there for Rainbow joining the Wonderbolts either.