Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser, lol I didn't forget I just wrote that wrong all good I sometimes refer to others by there oc vs there names on the forms here. Also bellow is the paper cheerlie gave out to the students

Welcome to school :D

I'd like to welcome you to another fun and exiting year for everypony, this year we will be going over the basics like every year and will give our pony's the opratunity to shine with class projects.
1 my Idol pony
-a presentation of who there idol is, wheather real life or story, video game, or movie hero they will present to the class and expline why they admire.

2 dear me
-where they literly write letters to their future selfs to open back up on graduation from highschool  

With that we will also have a bring your parnt to school day, this is your choice as I understand work scheduals are a challenge for us adults, bellow is my mail for the school house for you all to reach me

Homwork help: I'll stay after school to help anypony who are struggeling with any lessons so don't be afarid to ask me about it for your childs grades.  

I hope we have a fun and safe year this year
-cheerlie

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
I'll leave my # and email for you all to reach me

E-mail, and by extension computers and the internet seems rather advanced for the world you've portrayed thus far. Even telephones are more advanced than the show though more in the range of what you've already portrayed.

This doesn't really seem to match up with what you told me earlier, 

lets call it post season 5 so twilght has her castel, cmc dont have thier cuti marks, and tech level wise its a littel advanced then current season.

So, I don't mind either way about the tech level, so long as you keep it consistent. Is it a little advanced or today's level of tech?

Edited by Illiad Easle
  • Brohoof 1

What this about Orlando kinda confused

Not my place to say anything but a few days ago, there was a shooting in Orlando. 50 people were confirmed dead and another 53 was injured.

Was reading this thread because I was considering joining.

*Back to whatever you're doing*

Not my place to say anything but a few days ago, there was a shooting in Orlando. 50 people were confirmed dead and another 53 was injured.

Was reading this thread because I was considering joining.

*Back to whatever you're doing*

Those wasted lives cut short but you can see there is an actual spirit world I've seen it no thanks to my father he's a medium and a demonologist

Isn't there only one teacher?

In canon yes but 

If you see playing a teacher either post on here or just pm me, I have a few npc's in mind for teachers but will give wiggle room for others to try there hoof at.

• Brohoof 3

I shall post after work we will have a dragon teacher as well :D sorry for going dark on you all

Sorry I haven't posted at all, my account was suspended for a week. Has my character been introduced yet?